[VFM] Vanilla Nightless FM - Ice Cream Flavor: Day 6 - The Mafia Win!

Yeah?

Have you read the whole thread Appel?

For the most part, yes. Skimmed through the later parts though

Who do you want to lynch?

Right after I said I wasn’t too confident scumreading people… sniff.
But if I had to pick someone, it would be… Nightfall? I really don’t have definite opinions yet, and they’re the one who I have the least information about. Although I don’t think I saw DatBird posting either, so him too.

The only way you get better at it is by scumreading :^)

I agree with Nightfall

I thought Dat was fine yesterday but I don’t really like how his activity just died out.

I suppose so :^)
Who would you want to lynch, apart from DryBones? Do you have any suspicions about people?

DryBones, Nightfall, Eevee, and EVO rn.

You were in there because I thought it was weird you hadn’t posted yet but your tone seems fine tbh.

Wazza is also weird but more in a null way for me tbh. I don’t think he’d post some of the things he’s posted as scum.

Universal’s also null for me tbh, @Napoleon why do you TR them?

Wazza, to me, kinda doesn’t seem to care about the game but then kinda does. Lots of memeing but also lots of posts like this
https://forum.imperium42.com/t/vfm-vanilla-nightless-fm-ice-cream-flavor-day-1-12-12/80788/410?u=appelsiini
https://forum.imperium42.com/t/vfm-vanilla-nightless-fm-ice-cream-flavor-day-1-12-12/80788/199?u=appelsiini

Does that make you think he’s town or scum?

Town. Not the strongest town, but town nevertheless.

Apples, do you think I’m scum?

Maybe. You have yet to offer anything useful, and that random vote is very random

Yeah, I’m scum vote me if you want to win *)

I guess Wazza and Nightfall are perfect examples of who I think are uncaring villagers and uncaring wolves. I don’t see what you’re trying to achieve here. Reverse psychology, perhaps?

/vote Nightfall

(And no, it’s not because he said that, but because he decided to respond with sarcasm. Please don’t think I’m a dry person >_>)

1 Like

Such a quick voting, I’ll not consider this as a reverse psychology, it’s a complete truth. *)

Day 1 Votecount

Voted Voters Votes
WazzaAzza katze, Hippolytus 2/7
DryBones Wazza, Napoleon, sulit 3/7
katze EVO 1/7
Hippolytus DryBones 1/7
Universal eevee 1/7
Appelsiini Nightfall 1/7
Nightfall Appelsiini 1/7

Day ends in about 1 hour and 56 minutes

/vote universal