Warrior Cats FM [6/15] - Dark Forest wins!

im not alice but i read D1 and was like “cheese is never a VT” but i thought you were a PR or LW so

lolkatze

you’re not a shit player

you post too much and get into arguments too much

you use these arguments to make alignment reads when a majority of them are pretty pointless/NAI arguments

when people tell you to post less it isn’t a personal attack at your post quality it’s at your post quantity

but like. you were a glaringly obvious villager in a game that needed those, you might not have pioneered reads but you sheeped the correct ones (minus panda)

i do think everybody collectively fucked up in reading panda tho

2 Likes

Shhh I definitely didn’t forget about SoD and EoD constantly.

Nuclear sent me a Discord DM saying they hope they join scum chat and I was like, OH RIGHT IT’S EOD

1 Like

GGhana, if you really think that everyone secretly thinks you’re shit, you probably have self-confidence/self-esteem issues.

And you’re compensating for that by having an ego the size of the moon.

2 Likes

*SoD

who doesn’t have a low self estem

if I win enough forum games eventually I’ll stop being sad

isn’t that why everyone plays forum mafia

there was some unnecessary in-thread host communication which can be problematic

but i think you stopped that pretty early, which is good

1 Like

@GGhana about improving

read a few of my posts in reply to you?

Some of them were questionable at best

like you were conflicting facts and started accusing other people of
not having your facts straight

haha snapvote

what is productive criticism

5 Likes

“you suck”

i would say i felt pretty alone on day 4 but it probably ended up having no effect on anything since i don’t think redpandas was going to not be killed

is this a lw soft

7 Likes

I like in-thread host communication. It’s something I enjoyed while playing BotF

tbh having a low opinion of your skill as a player is a good thing probably?

Wouldn’t really want to get rid of that

should probably just stop it from actually making me feel bad irl

its very easy to angleshoot in-thread host communication

very
very easy

3 Likes

my play is at an annoying level of mediocrity to the point where i can have a few good reads, find some wolves and then still end up losing because i fuck up somewhere

and then it just happens again next game

oh well
you live, you learn
here’s to hoping i rand wolf next game

1 Like

maybe try to set a realistic opinion instead

knowing your strengths and weaknesses is huge when talking with others and getting to the correct solve as a town collectively

unless its correct, its a bad thing.

2 Likes

well it is correct so

tbh there are some communities where everyone is cool with in-thread host comms (and deadposting like one time to post memes) since nobody tries to abuse it
but it is very easy to angleshoot