Warrior Cats FM [6/15] - Dark Forest wins!

why are you saying that statement is a joke when I’ve never done correct reads before this game

1 Like

you must really believe in these ones then

Why do you say that?

I’m not sure if it’s legal for an alt to go into the new player thread and say they’re a new player

plus the “haha I voted for myself joke” is pretty common among clocktower players

I did it myself my first game

but I was a wolf so :flushed:

Hmmm, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Arctic is probably a villager here. You don’t see a wolf taking back stuff like this and admitting they read something wrong very often.

no leafia i literally wrote ‘you’ instead of ‘her’ it’s not that deep

I’d take me and possibly Marl out of there honestly.

so marl and leafia apparently implicitly townread each other and i don’t think either has said why

2 Likes

let’s not question it and let spec chat yell at us when we don’t vote them in lylo

1 Like

I never said that I townread Marl. I have him as a null currently. I just don’t want to risk cuddling one of the best players on this site unless I’m sure that they’re a wolf.

1 Like

good response

Thanks.

bad response

Being polite isn’t a bad response Arctic. It’s just good manners to thank someone when they compliment you.

the idea of wolf!you being really chuffed with yourself for getting townpoints from me for that one response is making me laugh

1 Like

I’m not even sure what you’re trying to say here.

disagree

Also I am not joking, this is a claim.