Warrior Cats FM [6/15] - Dark Forest wins!

just say it’s min

i thought they were slightly villagery earlier
but now i think they can die again

red can also die
they’ve just talked about poe’s and how to play the game rather than actually doing it

3 Likes

we are far from locking the poe
the thing is that the original poe was already overturned by a whole bunch of association reads on marshal because marshal flipped town, or at least that’s what i understood
so no, it isn’t locked, and it’s also not been static

wait did i also get it backwards? lol

i have ben getting the same vibes tbh

I mean alright. Kill off the POE and see if we lose I guess. What is my opinion going to change at all?

I think it’s obvious that I can take a look at a POE, know I’m town and that to win, the other 4 inside of the POE must be mafia for me to ever win. You as a group have decided to kill 5 players, and that puts me in a spot to almost never win. I’m literally having to hope you’ve got a list with 4/5 mafia perfectly.

lol I mean who cares

Whysper is entirely nonpresent here tbh

I didn’t read any previous posts I have literally no idea what’s going on

i, as somebody also in teh PoE have decided that this isn’t actually that unlikely that its 4/5
lol

basically where i’m at, after having ISO’d them
some of their earlier posts did look good, ngl
but not enough to clear them without more evidence in their favor
current posts are weh

oh did min fit that description? lol

timezones but also
just in general over the past 24 hours

she said she’d come back a while later because she had stuff to do like dinner i’m pretty sure. she said she’d be back in about 5 hours from whenever she last posted.
it’s also getting late for her

i might have even voted nuclear over marissa D2 if the cfd wasnt over to me :pensive:
probably not but
:pensive:

Ironically, I think it’s 90% chance you are villa. So if you and I are in a POE this game is never winnable. I don’t really see the point of continuing my efforts if both of us are town the game is over.

It’s actually dumb that I have to against my own feelings, and now I have top hope you are mafia for me to win

lmao

regardless of whether we use a PoE or not out of the 5 lynches we have to win we have to get 4 of them right so this argument is pretty useless?

this is basically like saying we can’t kill you because you’re a villager and we’ve only got one ML left

like yes
but this applies to everyone and anyone can say this

oh
well, she was in the thread when i replaced in
i already flipflopped my read on her in a matter of an hour or two tbh

calling yourself town when you’re very not confirmed is not the best look

oh
maybe it is just timezones then

what does this mean? that despite thinking Night is town, youd be willing to crossvote her to save yourself?

Look, I don’t like being rude anymore.

This might be the dumbest thing I have ever read in a mafia game. You should seriously take a look at what you just said. If you’re mafia, I guess, but holy molly if you are town