Warrior Cats FM [6/15] - Dark Forest wins!

i, as somebody also in teh PoE have decided that this isn’t actually that unlikely that its 4/5
lol

basically where i’m at, after having ISO’d them
some of their earlier posts did look good, ngl
but not enough to clear them without more evidence in their favor
current posts are weh

oh did min fit that description? lol

timezones but also
just in general over the past 24 hours

she said she’d come back a while later because she had stuff to do like dinner i’m pretty sure. she said she’d be back in about 5 hours from whenever she last posted.
it’s also getting late for her

i might have even voted nuclear over marissa D2 if the cfd wasnt over to me :pensive:
probably not but
:pensive:

Ironically, I think it’s 90% chance you are villa. So if you and I are in a POE this game is never winnable. I don’t really see the point of continuing my efforts if both of us are town the game is over.

It’s actually dumb that I have to against my own feelings, and now I have top hope you are mafia for me to win

lmao

regardless of whether we use a PoE or not out of the 5 lynches we have to win we have to get 4 of them right so this argument is pretty useless?

this is basically like saying we can’t kill you because you’re a villager and we’ve only got one ML left

like yes
but this applies to everyone and anyone can say this

oh
well, she was in the thread when i replaced in
i already flipflopped my read on her in a matter of an hour or two tbh

calling yourself town when you’re very not confirmed is not the best look

oh
maybe it is just timezones then

what does this mean? that despite thinking Night is town, youd be willing to crossvote her to save yourself?

Look, I don’t like being rude anymore.

This might be the dumbest thing I have ever read in a mafia game. You should seriously take a look at what you just said. If you’re mafia, I guess, but holy molly if you are town

i mean realistically from your pov if you’re a villager then you should vote anyone to save yourself

the only way to change the PoE is by presenting reads and solving
not by ranting about it in an unproductive way

also, nuclear, why are you acting like that still-tentative PoE that has been put together by 3 players (Arctic, GGhana and me) is the be all, end all for the game? it’s not consensus, it’s just that 3 of us agreed on some reads and not even 100%

profound

the fact that we’re one day away from CuLo (that’s the right term I think) at day 3 is worrying

except it isnt

ive refused to vote a counterwagon to me that i thought was town
i’ve seen other townies do it as well

that was the joke
it was like your wind has not been bad read