Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

/Vote Tro

I feel like there’s a good chance Tro is PK’s buddy from the events of last EoD

Why do you TR Tro?

Vooooooottttttteeee couuuntttttt

Accused Voted By Votes
Whysper Luxy 1/7
Surge PKR 1/7
Wazza Insanity 1/7
Marshal Alice 1/7
Trochilidae Surge 1/7
Not voting Whysper, Wazza, an_gorta_pratai, SirDerpsAlot, Esquiddy, Trochilidae, Appelsiini, Marshal 8

sulit the vc bot
votes against people not in game count as unvotes

Mainly because her tone seems carefree and I didn’t see anything wolfish.

The only time a red flag came up was when she and Alice voted for Moleland within minutes of each other. So I was wondering if possibly they were both wolves who discussed pushing on Moleland and that Troch accidentally voted too soon. But that seems way too careless. I think it was just coincidence based on Moleland saying something a little earlier. Other votes on Moleland came soon after as well I think.

can i ask you to clarify?
i’ve been hearing this for quite awhile
what makes you think i don’t want to die?
is it simply my tone or style?
or do you have more than simply this
i’d like to know what i could miss

Okay, apparently spew was not the word, but I still have a bit more to spew…

I thought perhaps by spending a couple hours to write out the arguments against me and show how the reasoning makes no sense or requires big leaps, that someone reasonable would examine this. But no, I guess I was mistaken. Basically the loud voices have already forced me into perpetual PoE. It doesn’t matter that there were exaggerated arguments that were later refuted and then taken back. Or that my words were twisted into a fanciful story about me having an agenda to negate town reads left and right the whole time. The damage is done. If loud voices repeat something enough, it becomes truth.

You want to talk about improving townplay? Instead of just screaming at people to “act like town”, let people try to actually improve their townplay. I’ve seen it over and over again that people are just shot down immediately with harsh criticisms when they attempt to do something. It’s like the “masters” here expect masterful play or else. If you happen to say something that is a good read, you are simply said to be sheeping or following consensus. If you try to ask questions that you think are reasonable but that the “masters” view as worthless, then you are performing or wasting time. If you try to think outside the box and keep an open mind, you are labelled as scum with an agenda.

BTW, I don’t think all the master players act this way. Vulgard is someone I highly admire. And I think Appel could become a good town leader if given even half a chance instead of being shot down for her different approach.

Anyway, if you think of any other words for me to try saying, just ping me the first letter and the definition. I will probably be busy catching up with work the remainder of the day. Thanks.

Why ping me?

Oh wait that’s Tro

1 Like

I thought that was Light lol.

who says both can’t be true?
oh, if only you knew
it matters little if we switch
our plan went off without a hitch
to cause mass confusion just for fun
we’re secretly two disguised as one

you can’t trick me.
Pretty sure I seen you in the same game as Light.

PKR or Tro I believe are good lynches for today.

I’d agree with you that Appel is a top tier player but other players such as Alice shut them down.

1 Like

What is Troch doing

could i refer you to this quote
and ask the question here
i’ve seen you place your vote
but could you be more clear?
what exactly don’t you like
what’s not up to par?
it’s all well and good to tell me to take a hike
but be specific please, what doesn’t meet the bar?

u can complain that the leaders are “screaming”, but it does not make you townier. If you want to prove you are town, help solve who the wolves are and show us your thought process. That is the top way to do so.

1 Like

It’s your EoD and how you reacted towards PK.

to be fair, i’m always cautious
even though i’m just a novice
i don’t like throwing votes around
it seems to me that’s anti-town
so yes, i like to take my time
is being careful now a crime?
i found the reasons i needed
and i had not conceded
i voted PK, though it was slow
(this doesn’t clear me, i know)
my point here is, this is how i behave
i’ve done this always, and to the grave

I’m sorry but how did Whysper avoid getting exploded there?

What word did they pick?

1 Like

it’s time to don my tinfoil hat
and think of such a world
where the planters did not go to bat
and laugh as we twisted and twirled
through a phony minefield
and make everyone paranoid
like their bomb’s still concealed
so that the mafia can avoid
us talking freely without risk
or perhaps they want to plant