Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

We almost literally never have a correct town core.
It is that simple.

who do you think we have miscleared
what part of the towncore do you think is weird?
while itā€™s true this happens quite a lot
who requires a second thought?

Who is getting miscleared? I honestly wouldnā€™t be surprised if we do have a wolf in the towncore, but I want to hear what you think on the subject. In my opinion the wolf in towncore is likely Marshal

Gorta, I was saying I really do not know, but I have the feeling of there being a wolf somewhere in the back of my mind just based off how it usually is

I want to see you explore that thought process today. Maybe evaluate the towncore?

Had a busy day, sorry. Have been able to only skim thread.

V
:tangerine:.
Surge
Whysper
Trochilidae

Marshal
an_gorta_pratai
Alice
Luxy

Wazza
SirDerpsAlot
PokemonKidRyan
Insanity
Esquiddy
W

^^This is basically? where Iā€™m at now. I havenā€™t been able to pay much attention during this day, but I saw something Marshal did that lowered my opinion at some point. Gonna find it if I can.
I still hold the belief that Whysper is one of the most good-looking people because of tone and I canā€™t see any magenda pushing. Has that been said?
Start being moreā€¦ obvious V, people

1 Like

expand on this if you donā€™t mind?
iā€™m curious why youā€™re so inclined
is this simply a gut feeling
or do you have anything more revealing?

Itā€™s a mixture of gut and pattern recognition

Whysper

why?

There does not have to be one. What is the ā€œpattern recognitionā€ you say?

Mainly things like open claiming mafia goon, making jokes, and other sort of things

Sorry was busy last day

Iv kinda read thread but not really

/Vote PKR

Gorta is town btw

Those were all things I saw you do in ToS2 @Marshal and itā€™s why I suspect you would be the deep wolf if we have one

Tone, promoting open-mindedness in a way I donā€™t see W doingā€¦ basically tone. And thatā€™s a problem, I can see everyone else doing susp stuff and I wanna clear them out quick

I got things to say, tho not gonna case them. Just what I remember thinking

• Chili & Whysper writing huge walls and not going kaboom is suspicious. I donā€™t think theyā€™re W but makes me think what word they chose.

• The thing @Marshal did was suddenly doing a 180Ā° on Chili for no apparent reason. Why?

• Insanity had a good beginning, but apart from that, they have done nothing noteworthy which is concerning. Do stuff

• Esquiddy hasnā€™t done anything yet people were eager to clear them, their tone isnā€™t obv V either; though I believe they addressed this earlier. Still, do stuff

• I want to clear Wazza but donā€™t, going toxic on people for not V-reading you is dumb. Wazza dummy

• I forgot half of what PKR & Luxy have done but I placed them around there yesterday on my notes

1 Like

yes, my wolftell, making jokes

:joy_cat:

I played 80% of ToS2 like a town so ur read basis is wrong anyways but idc

i direct you now to this theory
do yā€™all think that it holds water?
iā€™ve noted myself, itā€™s rather eerie
that iā€™m still not sent to the slaughter

Thatā€™s why I asked for your scum games. I am totally not a lazy bastard and got to reading those

Marshal
Surge
an_gorta_pratai
Appelsiini

Alice

Luxy
SirDerpsAlot

Wazza
Esquiddy
PokemonKidRyan
Insanity
Whysper