Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

I can do this as either alignment.

This looks good enough, tbh. Looks like you’re actively trying to solve my slot while at the same time being reluctant to lock it in for obvious reasons.

I thought you were writing the poems to avoid exploding

D1 yes, but the PoE was asked to explode themselves so i thought fuck it i’m gonna die i want to go out stylishly

Interesting decision

I’m at work right now and I really can’t do anything sorry.
But yeah.
Just note Appel and Insanity are the Town here (Whysper is Town but Alice is most likely going to pull the ML off)
Alice and Tro are Mafia together.

I am quickly approaching

head empty
no thoughts

territory someone write something stimulating because we are getting nowhere

Follow Appel over Alice here no matter what @Marshal promise me that.

Explain why?

something stimulating because we are getting nowhere

This doesn’t convince me

I want actual points from you on why whysper is villa and alice / tro mafia etc. etc.

but after “sulit and flameo are mafia” I don’t think I can ever just trust your reads lol

Remember that game where you bussed Insanity?

Remember that Demon game where you won because no one listened to me?

a beautiful decision if i say so myself
anyways, whysper looks socially town to me, but if we get into wagonomics here that’s where she gets suspicious. eli could have known a wolf was being voted out either way and not hopped on the CW, or he could have been setting up a mislynch i suppose?

At least one of you bussed Eli.

Honestly considering the idea that Whysper is just town who played poorly and Eli tried to capitalise on that

I don’t know how smart Eli is though

Alice voted PK Yes?

I mean Eli

Does Eli make the connection that his CW is not voting him and he can use that to make them look bad or is he new

No she stayed on Whysper I think

it’s the dude’s 5th or so game

unless he was fed the idea to make wagons look w/w by not self-pressing (when vig was going to shoot counterwagon anyways supposedly) and going mega antispew

I don’t think it’s really worth considering