Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

And?

You were thunderdomed with me when you made the accusation, so of course you were right.

D1 you literally towncored all Unseen and the NK.

Prob because her buds were already bussing Eli.

Proves she scum

…can you actually read the thread before posting?

He’s fairly new. He’s also very anti-bus as he was trying insanely hard to divert the wagon on Insanity in SFoL63.

Okay, I’m a prime suspect for a ML at the moment, so I wanted to leave behind something to consider after I flip town.

I had this sudden revelation about how I should be reading everyone now. Since I know 100% that I’m town, from my POV I’m the only stable variable in this equation. And it may have been a good thing that there was this push against me because it gives me a lens to view everyone else through.

It was discussed that there are only 2 MLs to LYLO now. At this point, there’s not much reason for a wolf to hold back from sheeping a vote on me. They would want to push this kill on me and then one more ML. They really don’t need to worry about someone suspecting them for getting a town killed. They have town leaders on their side. Therefore, I think anyone saying they think I’m town is highly unlikely to be a wolf.

Appelsini
Surge
SirDerpsAlot
Trochilidae

PKR completely missed me among his reads. That’s very strange for either alignment since there’s been much discussion on me and I was one of the wagons yesterday. However, it would be much more unlikely for a wolf to forget to include me in his reads. There would have been discussion in scum chat as well.

PokemonKidRyan

Gorta had SR’d me, but then he recently just expressed his thought that he doesn’t think I’m scum because of my effort. Highly unlikely that a wolf would do this close to ML.

An_gorta_pratai

Insanity was saying he was unsure about me, but went along with sheeping a vote on me. This was suspicious. But now he’s also come to see that I’m town. Again, highly unlikely that a wolf would do this now, especially a wolf who is likely the other wagon.

Insanity

Then there is Esquiddy, who early on was hesitating on me, saying maybe town, but also maybe wolf. But nothing recently. Possibly just newbie town not knowing what to do as he claims, but check how he votes EoD.

Esquiddy

This one misunderstanding he had that Alice is new leans him a bit towards town for me. I don’t think he’d make that mistake as wolf since his partners would be talking about Alice (or Alice herself is wolf).

Finally there are those who have SR’d me. At least one of them is a wolf.

Alice
Luxy
Marshal

Luxy recently gave a minor concession about how my effort now could indeed show that I’m different from Wild West.

Up until this, he’s never admitted that I could be different from Wild West. But now he says this so close to ML. No reason to even budge a little as a wolf. This trends him slightly up for me.

I am highly suspicious of Marshal at this point. I think he’s trying to make sure no one looks at town core.

If the wolves happen to be Marshal and either Alice or Luxy, then he’d have little reason to fear the 3rd. And even if it is just Marshal and a different wolf like Esquiddy, he has enough control of the thread that he probably thinks he doesn’t need to worry much about Alice and Luxy. Or at least he’ll take his chances against them to kill the Honor Student and then get a chance to make this comment about the kill. There have been enough people in the PoE to get a couple more MLs. Both Alice and Luxy could be convinced by Marshal to just stick with the PoE.

However, I actually think the wolves are Marshal and Alice. Alice has been so against the idea of even considering deep wolves. Marshal makes this little comment recently that might be an attempt to distance from Alice just in case.

And here they are trying to pretend they’re keeping an open mind about each other.

/vote Alice @DatBird

i don’t see how either one of us had to do so? can i ask if you haven’t been reading my posts as well though? this is only partly ego asking

That sounds like something he’d learn from tbh if it got him lynched

and also do 10 jumping jacks and then wait 7 days

Wrong.
I told Soul you were Demon in Mystic Chat I just didn’t say anything publicly.
I had NoName marked I SR’ed him I just wanted to pretend I didn’t same with Paradox.
Light was the only one who fooled me.

@Alice
Declare TD with Whysper NOW OR YOUR CONFIRM SCUM

I want you to say exactly this: If Whysper is Town, I hereby admit that I am the wolf.

Say it NOW!

Dude if anyone else fucking made this post I’d deathtunnel them fuck me man

1 Like

Try me.
It’s yeah prob you, Gorta or Alice.

1 Like

I wanna PL Seth so hard rn.

You want to PL everyone just be honest.

Guys I just had a realization: I do not think Whysper, nor Insanity, nor gorta are cunning enough to not set a bomb

Why don’t you join PKR.

why is this relevant