Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

i feel like your sudden confidence in reading my slot (yes, a lot of it is from esquiddy, but you are reading me) and locktowning of appel to the point where you struggle to answer which of us two you’d vote in a Vul/Appel/katze F3 is indicative that your perspective on this game is extremely narrow because as a wolf it can be narrow

you only need the one mislynch

you don’t need to worry about me and appel, you just need us on your side

you’re also very focused on explaining why you’re a villager despite the fact that as a villager you are consistently capable of writing posts that you cannot fake as a wolf

stop using that bullshit “post written by a villager” thing and start using your head
i’m really not following you on this one thing
why on earth am i ever a wolf here
appel literally handed me a misyeet on you on a silver platter yesterday if i’m a wolf and i didn’t take it
i could’ve tag teamed leafia with you but i didn’t
i could’ve pushed whysper and few people would be against it

i didn’t do any of that, because i am a villager in final 4 and i intend to win this game

i didn’t do any of that because i’m not a wolf trying to prolong the game and fight you for 2 days instead of just ending it yesterday, which i absolutely could do and you were the only notable resistance

appel was deep in my pocket, leafia townread me, whysper was an easy target and derps was my partner. i am primed for success if i am a wolf and i always end the game yesterday instead of bussing my partner for two consecutive days.

it just doesn’t make any sense to scumread me here, but the fact you keep doing it probably just makes you a villager who’s refusing to believe in my town alignment because of paranoia.

and if you’re a wolf doing this, then i’m really surprised that esquiddy played their first wolfgame by showing so much skepticism toward their partner and accusing people whose reads were beneficial to the wolfteam.

evidence suggests you are more likely town than not at the moment. which is why i want to believe you are town.

but you won’t believe me. and i understand paranoia. but if you look at my game as a whole, i have played this entire game like an open-minded villager, perhaps more than ever before. i stumbled a lot, i went through every world, then again, and again, and again. i kept recycling arguments, going back and forth, talking to people. i forced through a wolf yeet yesterday. i misyeeted marshal before, i am sorry, i make mistakes. unfortunate, but that is why i am a villager. my play has not been perfect by any means. but that is the point.

my play has not been ideal, and i have made many mistakes. but in the end, i am still a villager, and i believe i have the most transparent thought process in this entire game. if you can’t see it, then i’ll spend this entire day trying to convince you and hope that i am making the right call by believing in your slot being town over whysper’s.

fin.

now keep in mind when today started it felt like you were weighing your options

also this post is still really weird? and you never explained it?

because you won’t believe me and i need you to believe me to win this game
it’s that simple
i have cased whysper
i have cased your slot
i have cased appel
i have cased everyone over and over again with multiple pairings
the workload is already done and that’s why the only thing i’m doing here is pushing whysper
the last thing i could do is check eli interactions / treatment, but that’s about it

i don’t see the point in thinking too hard about a f3 with you and appel, because i want to win today. and then, it’s not going to happen.

if such a final 3 does happen… do you really think i can tell you in advance how i am going to vote? i will have to read both of you literally from scratch, somehow. i don’t know what is going to happen.

you have absolutely unreasonable expectations from my slot, and this bullshit method of reading my posts as “written by a villager” is clouding your judgment. open your eyes. look at the game. whysper is howling in her sleep right now because she’s being overlooked.

and then i changed my mind.
i am allowed to change my mind.
i literally changed my mind exactly last eod and you didn’t find it wolfy. you even voted with me.

you’re not even consistent within your own reasoning

because i agreed with derps being a wolf

i suppose i didn’t.
when i wrote it, i thought we had 5 players alive because i think the op wasn’t updated yet.

at least you said it earlier

anyway im done

this was fun

i’ll let you figure out if the read on you is real or not

it’s not fun because you’re stubbornly clinging to that “villager metric” which i consider bullshit because of what it’s doing to your perception this game

oh fuck off with that we are in MYLO
stop being cryptic for once

with that said i’d like to speak to :tangerine:

for reasons

what is the point of faking reads on me in final 4
it’s not like you’re the decider in f3 or anything

eh

that’s too easy

why would i make things obvious during the most important phase of the game when i can be a bitch?

yet

oh and by the way
the most important independently towny thing from you is that you are constantly aggravating me for whatever reason despite your easiest path to victory as a wolf being a pocket / an alliance

don’t i pocket people quite often as a wolf

why isn’t this a pocket attempt

how is this a pocket attempt when the only thing you’ve been doing for the last 2 days was just testing my patience and limits