Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year - Informed spec

I frankly have no idea.

i want to rand v so badly

just give me vt

one more mafia roleblocker game and i snap

1 Like

mafia jailkeeper

I mean, if they miss today on Whysper and someone gets bombed tomorrow then tomorrow becomes MyLo

(Marshal obviously had his plan of quickhammering himself to get an extra miselim, but)

even if they manage to pull Marshal’s plan off that gives them an F5 of Appel, Derps, and 3 of kat/Vul/Luxy/Gorta/Trochi

there’s no ‘obvious miselim target’ but it also only requires one villager to vote wrong, and we as a site are very bad at LyLos

if they don’t pull off Marshal’s plan and someone eats a bomb tomorrow then they just miscuddle Marshal and lose

kat unintentional goat

except that you just jinxed it…

killing gorta tonight would be a big flex

killing derps

I’m incredibly bored

what’s a fun old game to read

fol27
yes this is me attempting to boost my ego by showing you rare games where i was actually decent

sry fol is boring

closed game

dgadt poggers

game I haven’t seen looser

LotR FM

I read that and JoJo before I played to try and be better at FM before I started

I’ve also read Dangan that got canned

Anything besides that before I came though I haven’t read

some random champs game

he said he wanted closed set-up games

I’ve heard OWFM was interesting and had some good memes, though I haven’t personally read it

(spoilers)

although IIRC it ended with a villager getting modkilled at 5P LyLo, which is kind of unsatisfying

if we’re expanding to off-site games and you don’t mind (a) two different sites and (b) half the game being subbed out over the course of the game PMMM FM might be interesting to read

it had a bunch of FoL people in it