Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

Can’t you just quote them for me

i don’t know why i didn’t think of that, smooth brain energy here. gimme a sec to look them up again and will do!

Ranger finding villagers as his strategy and specifically finding these villagers (I townread all the people on the first list) makes him look good.

Thanks, I’m lazy and doing both uni work and this at the same time

I need to be doing uni work but I’m doing this.

As most of you know, I’m new to this game. Haha, this is fascinating already. :slight_smile: I just woke up and didn’t get a chance to read through all the posts. But I thought I’d better just make a first post in the meantime and then go through things more carefully later and make a vote.

Anyway, I’m glad that I rolled town (I hope I got that right and that’s Unseen in this case). I don’t think I could handle the other side for a first game. Haha. :slight_smile:

WhysperEnthusiast

17d

Hey, why did I get a vote? :grinning:

WhysperEnthusiast

17d

Yeah, I think I’m going to either vote Centuries back, or wait to see what Wazza says. For some reason out of all the posting I’ve gone through so far, I like the way Wazza reasons.

WhysperEnthusiast

17d

Well, I think Wazza was giving good summaries. Some of the others seem very tricky, like Leafia and Vul, so I don’t think I’ll be able to figure them out. Haha. :slight_smile:

here’s what i’ve found, i think the tone has a lot of similarities but i’d love to hear other interpretations

oh god how do i format this shit

/vote Yeeclaw @Italy

He literally scumleaned more people than he townleaned in his first reads list, made one post with a couple more townleans, then shaded Vulgard for scumleaning more people than he townleaned.

I could be wrong but Light has been like too casual which is not either of their metas particularly, however, I would be surprised if Light did it as scum in the end because their team likely would have tried to stop it much quicker.

I am tentatively town reading Light based on this factor alone.

is done by

Also you can press the speech bubble button to quote the whole post you’re replying to

Just supplement your townread with the evidence that I made a better graph and I’m basically lockv

1 Like

I did townlean Leafia on my reads list. I just said “I like this” instead of “this person is my townlean”. I think this is where you may be confused at.
I usually put my reads on a document (short attention span) and I remember that the number of T/W reads was even which I did not like, I expected myself personally to have more townreads.

1 Like

like this?

oh ffs graphic design is not my passion clearly

1 Like

sorta

you gotta do it on the posts you want to quote

so if you’re talking about your old post then great!
If you’re talking about whysper then youd have to go back to the other posts

Ugh this is too much to go through RN.
I’ll continue my ISO Wall later. (Or tomorrow)

Although let me reply to this before I go.

@Apprentice

I was going to point out that Vulgard said the exact same thing but PKR beat me to it.
The follows up’s aren’t bad but if you think they are please elaborate further. Not to mention it was Meme Phase.
Vulgard is a good player to play Pro Town as Scum with any reads being weak or strong.

I think they’re just a wolf at this point. Right after I called out their lack of proactivity they immediately dropped all of their previous SRs in Thunal and Leafia and went straight towards you who’s basically kind of agreed to be a consensus wolfy player without any previous interactions at all.

Odd progression and general delivering of his case on you, which is fairly reachy as well, kind of looks more like a wolf trying to appear to look productive rather than a legit SR.

Okay, I actually also ended up having more wolfreads/leans than I would have liked early game. Why did you suspect Vulgard for having too many scumreads though?

From what I was reading, I also don’t like Mole at all, I’ll explain once I’ve catched up.
I shall actually leave now lol.

I also wouldn’t vote Whysper at this point. They’ve just done too little.

1 Like