Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

I’m not understanding the wagon against Yee-claw either. His posts either feel town or NAI. Examining those on his wagon is a good next step.

I want an explanation for these posts. Why do you think Sulit is a wolf based on those posts?

You need to try regardless

Set, my friend, my pal, what in the hell is this

This would be an automatic wolf if this wasn’t Whysper. I still hate this slot though and you should have some kind of read from this

Did you ever expand on this?

Vulgard will either be obvious wolf or obvious town, so you can eval him today and decide what he is.

this does feel kind of rand v in my opinion

You’re from MU right? I know how you feel in that regard, but you need to try anyway. You might recognize me from my few games over there and even I was able to make correct reads over there, even without any meta.

Whysper is strange, kind of a worse Leafia in my opinion, but this response is the same response she had in the last game I played with her.

I don’t like this at all. Why do you care what you look like?

alright it’s 1:30 am for me and i’ve got class tomorrow, i’m off to bed. goodnight everyone!

how do I separate topics? also I plan to read on blocks of 100 posts and then comment on that until I catch up and maybe interact inbetween blocks of posts

Light for his comfort in thread, attitude and tone, and volume.

He’s playing the complete opposite of how he did in SFoL63 where he was very uncomfortable posting and as a result went very UTR. Here he just doesn’t give a damn and is spamming the thread to oblivion.

Thunal from personal experience with her from MU. Her play here right now is far beyond her wolf range so I’m safe putting her in the towncore.

Luxy’s a weaker read but so far I see no red flags and him having much of the same reads as I am is a good sign.

Wazza for his earlier interaction and how he handled PKR’s slot as it looked like he had no agenda nor any form of TMI in respect to PKR’s alignment.

Ash is town. Great post on why deliberate, extended fluff posting should be considered SR instead of NAI or even TR as some others seem to believe.

they aren’t TR’ing me because of the fluff

I am though :slight_smile:

Can anyone tell me how to separate topics in posts on this site?

You’re townreading me because of my tone, not because of the fluff.

I’m not exactly sure what you’re getting at with this question. I would expect a wolf to go ahead and continue posting, or stop if he just got bored with it. So it’s either way. But for town, I’d expect him to stop.

over 600 posts to catch up with
gimme some time

ash’s treatment of light feels weird
tryhardy, with the verbose “fluffposting is bad” remarks

maybe i just sense tonal weirdness

i think this is pure
trochilidae can be town

ash is really oddly careful about this push

I agree

Ash weird o_o

i agree but i still think the wagon’s on a wolf so i don’t really mind
i would just like to see a cw option, but my preferred yeet is seth

wouldn’t clear thunal yet i think

posts like these give me pause because they feel too dismissive to be town

i don’t really understand this assessment
there were 6 people on that wagon when you wrote that post
it’s not like he was calling me and wazza wolves specifically
could be any of the other four
why do you harddefend us in a mildly paranoid way so much?

i want to say this is >rand v but probably too bold of a read

i am ambivalent about whysper
probably put that on shotlists tomorrow
easy shot for wolves to make if whysper’s town though

also trochi is 100% locktown lock that in
post 1253

still don’t understand people saying i don’t have townreads when i have like 2x more townreads than scumreads

universal is =rand
gth villa

fine with him being a cw

what

town seth doesn’t do this
change my mind

are you in antispew?
i’m not clearing cecil by the way

you posted something super similar to this post in your last wolfgame

i hope you realize this is a massive shotlist with lots of villagers on it

kinda weird he announces in advance that he’s going to shade people

…i wanna say this is town
but i know luxy wolf is aggressive too so

See, I just don’t get this. How is not giving a damn and spamming like you don’t care at all good behavior for town? Okay, I understand a wolf playing to win shouldn’t do this either to this extent because it draws attention. But basically a player, either town or scum, who doesn’t care to win would behave this way. So at best this behavior seems NAI. Definitely shouldn’t be used to town lean someone.

nothing luxy has posted has given me a reason to townread him except for maybe his high postcount

gorta gth villa