Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

And Thunal is so inexplicably pure I see no way they can be scum

1 Like

Well based on my lack of activity due to working 8 hours that probably won’t occur.
So if you think it’s a scum tell so be it but when I Flip Green maybe you’ll defend me next time someone tunnels me like you are.

Fuck I miss the grandslams from Mafia Academy that was such a good game shouldn’t have ended the way it did

Although to be fair I’m usually scumread on D1 as scum before I can look more towny, and then I’m townread later. As town most people townread me right away.

If anyone wants an example of probably my best town game read my ISO there

I need to go now.
Vote me or Mole unless someone Open Wolfs.

i don’t want this to sound mean but
it would be ironic if town!you were to be misyeeted as a result of a tunnel

I think Luxy is town here.

1 Like

I get into the nitty gritty content stuff as macro levels play out as the game goes along

Well if you also want to PL me then go right ahead.

Look it’s Day 1. We have 19 - 6.
We can afford my death.

what
if you’re town i want you alive, what are you talking about?

Elaborate.
This was said after they lock Town’ed you.

I GTG bye

Doesn’t feel like it.

Yes, I think the way they did it seemed good. I haven’t seen scum call me inexplicably pure but I’ve seen a townie say similar.

why are you trying to guilt trip me
i can be wrong
i have been wrong and i will be wrong again
don’t appeal to me, but try to just post stuff that isn’t about me or related to my push on you
i find it easy to find you town when you do that
re: joat^2

I’m not seeing anything towny from Surge’s recent responses, usually when I’m in real time with someone I start to read them town if they’re town or sometimes when they’re scum.

Yeah, though I personally don’t like Luxy’s play style, I’ve also come to the conclusion that he’s probably town based on his tone and his attempts to keep things moving.

1 Like

/vote Surge @Italy

i have to say that i might swap wagons just because seth won’t be online at eod and he can always be shot tomorrow
him not being alive at eod sucks regardless of his alignment