Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

@Insanity Vote count?

5 Likes

I still haven’t seen a valid argument as to why I’m wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just because someone doesn’t play like you doesn’t automatically make them scum. People have different ppl laystyles.

1 Like

Btw I have literally only ever seen this post come from scum when they’re under pressure day 1

Everyone knows Day 1 is the make or break day for most games

i’ve seen your reasoning on Surge, do you think he’s acting similarly to Triple Threat or that he’s changed his town game?

@Luxy Highlights of Leafia in Joat 2. Bare in mind, Leaf was Town.

Ele was Town

Was a concensus Town read, was also town

Ditto

Are just a few highlights (Lowlights?)

Sadly, wacky reads are NAI for Leafia

You’ve seen several.

now you’re dodging the point

You jumped on a easily pre-formed wagon IN THE SAME POST where you accused two players of being scummy and hadnt mentioned yee-claw even once in your entire ISO

No I haven’t, but you don’t need to convince me, you need to convince others

Because if Surge flips scum you’re condemned completely in my eyes

I think he’s changed his townhome up a bit to more how he was like on the Discord servers.

*towngame

Why do you think that Leafia is associative with Seth?

Ok this is noted but its kinda just disagreeing with a few things unless she just made a constant attack on the towncore I’d say the situation here is different

@Luxy
Before you keep arguing with leafia, can you read her ISO in this game and tell me what you think?

2 Likes

oh im slow

1 Like

That in itself condemns you in my eyes because you don’t know how I play and yet you’re condemning me? I don’t need to defend myself against other weeders because they, unlike you, know how I am as a wolf.

Target Votes Voters
Surge 5/13 Vulgard, PokemonKidRyan, Apprentice, Wazza, Thunal33
Whysper 2/13 Sulit, Luxy
Geyde 1/13 Geyde
Intensify 2/13 Intensify, Mist1422
Moleland 3/13 Surge, Centuries, Leafia
Yee-claw 2/13 deadbananas0, RangerCecil
Light 2/13 Whysper, ash4fun
Centuries 1/13 Moleland
Leafia 1/13 Yee-claw
Not Voting 6 Clonedcheese, Trochilidillae, an_gorta_pratai, Universal, Appelsiini, Light
3 Likes

alright i could see that i suppose, this could be in relation to an earlier post of mine asking how difficult it would be to change your own meta consciously. i’d actually like an answer from Surge himself when he returns on thus

I mean I’ve explained it already but

Seth is her highest townread despite everyone disliking him and his lacklustre play
Seth would be in her towncore
She attacks everyone in the towncore and defends seth consistently the entire game
She attempts to shift the lynch off of Seth onto Mole
She tries to completely flip the gamestate whilst seth is #1 wagoned

Not saying Mole is perfect here but its an awful look if Seth is scum

2 Likes

/vote intensify @Insanity

1 Like