Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

yes
but
is that scummy

It can just come from a non-optimal player
such as myself ._.

leafia i have a hard time reading in particular, which i attribute to them being both scum and town in the only game i’ve seen of them. it was hard to tell the difference which is why they’re not a particularly strong read of mine

Leafia went for a “Lynch me or Luxy” play and I don’t think happens with W/W

oh uh

forty five minutes left in the day

or actually forty two now

i just came back to the thread and haven’t caught up from when i left

I mean I haven’t been active enough as I wanted to so I can’t really say I’ve done enough to show you in Town. IMO I don’t think I’ve done anything scummy but people keep saying I have yet I don’t know why or at least didn’t read as to why.
I mean I can’t say you shouldn’t vote me.
A ML Day 1 is fine considering we have ITA’s.
Keep in mind though I have always been the Top Wagon since the gecko if you still believe I’m the most scummy.

Don’t you remember me and Marshal discussing our argument of the pms stuff in ToS2?

i c

But you SR me more right?
Thus your vote on me.

Never too late to CFD.

Seth is doing the same thing with Mole. Do you think that clears Mole in your eyes? I am also a paranoid fellow after that last game I played, so yeah

CFD isn’t on the list of abbreviations halp

Yes. And regardless, tomorrow I will continue to pressure both Mole and Light.

Chinese Fire Drill - Go now do it now vote them now now now not much time left

1 Like

in my vote on you i believe i listed my reasons fairly well if you’d like to go look, it shouldn’t be too far back?

Well, yes, but actually no. Seth, if a wolf, is in full anti-spew.

At this point I’m just accepting my fate.

Do you mean Seth being wolf would clear Mole?

@Leafia Why didn’t you answer my question about Seth’s town game? I asked for a summary and you never gave me one

IDC if I’m lynched here.
ITA exists.