Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

I agree with this.
If I’m a wolf, (which I’m not) don’t take anything I say to heart.
A wolf is deceptive and can manipulate

Like never read a Wolf to find Scum Buddies unless it’s like LYLO/MYLO and your really left with no other choice.

I disagree, a scum flip can give town a lot of info to work with.

If I was trying to escape my wagon.
I would have 180’ed on Intensify.

It can, but Seth has been a wagon since like… hour 6.

Give me an example.
If I flipped wolf what would you do?

Shot of whiskey

True. At this point I don’t think it matters if Seth gets lynched today since he always dies by the end of tomorrow.

i know i said before that i’d look closely at your interactions with my top SRs if you flipped red

I’ve been a wagon since the beginning of the game and it continued to grow and grow without resistance.
Scum would have to be bussing me hard if I’m Scum.

During normal gameplay, wolves often leave unintentional hints as to who is/isn’t their partner - that’s spew. When a wolf dies often one of the first steps is to look for it.

Antispew is when a wolf tries to disguise this. Fake associations, counterbussing, dropping silent, lolcatting all do this. When a wolf knows they’re likely to die, they will usually try to antispew.

You mean Green?

Or both?

Indeed. And logically speaking, they are. You’ve had up to 12 votes on you, you make 13, I make 14, and there’s six scum, so if scum wasn’t bussing you it would mean 5/11 people not voting you are scum

Yet Cent never voted onto me if he thought I was scum buds with Mole.

Lik

Lol

no i meant red, in that case i’d be focusing on trying to identify w/w interactions

Friendly reminder that the intensify wagon is not Canada and will gladly welcome you into our borders if you have Covid or not :slight_smile:

Seriously though i don’t like the lack of overall movement with the surge wagon and the lack of panic around it.

Don’t Hammer this.

/Vote Surge