Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

shit

fuck

definitely didn’t forget

8 Likes

flavor later (probably)

RangerCecil has died! They were a…

Town Cowboy

Your only abilities are your vote, your voice, and your trusty gun.

Rid the town of all bandits

Day two has started and will end at 2020-08-29T01:15:00Z

Well, hello to you both too. First of all, Thunal33 does not make sense with what they say. If they early scumread me and then nullread me, then that means it is an improvement from before, so wanting to kill me is quite damn weird. But this is just a smaller note.

As for me disappearing, I was having fun. I already said my reads, I explained ones people wanted explaining and I was on the vote I was most confident on. I was around until like… 15 mins before EoD tbh but did not have any reason to post anything.

I mean, what would you want from me? “I am happy with the wagon”? Like, it was obvious I was anyway since I placed my vote early on and did not truly consider moving it at all.

Also, now that Seth flipped scum like a few of us suspected early on, I would love to know what you think about me now.

I think a big thing we need to consider here is the trio of Leafia, yee-claw and Moleland.

This feels very performative. It is definitely not a self preservation vote so we cannot consider that bit so I think that it could easily be Seth trying to distance himself from Leafia. To further this, look at the EoD VC, Leafia was not voting Seth.

On the other hand this is why I say we need to consider Moleland. This reeks of being fake and the worst thing is, if you look at the replies, guess who follows Seth? Leafia does.

My yee-claw suspicion mostly comes from the fact that yee-claw and Seth seemed too close. Yee-claw voted for Moleland early on when Mole was a viable wagon against Seth lynch, refused to vote Seth and was instead on the counter-wagon of Intensify at EoD. Yet alone the fact that earlier in the day myself and multiple other people felt similarly that yee-claw was suspicious

The only reason I do not particularly suspect Eevee is because other than that I do not see much on the slot to go off.

There is a very high chance at least one of these 3 flips scum, if not multiple. I would say Moleland is the least suspicious of them though.

Since Seth was an early wagon, it is hard to really know what was staged theatre by himself and what was him genuinely trying to survive and act like he was contributing to help.

Finally I would like to ask @Leafia2 how you feel now that your top town flipped as scum. Do feel free to tell us ^^

Also told ya Ranger was town.

ITAs will be enabled in one hour

/vote Leafia

1 Like

hey guys cloned is a wolf too by the way

put him on shotlists and nuke his ass i’m about to explain why

Surge’s flip proved wolf motivation for her attack on the towncore and attempt to save Seth

Also Leafia perspective slipped I realised last night, let me quote it

1 Like

Direct response to my post

Surge was her highest townread, if she believed in it, that read shouldn’t have bothered her. She knew Surge was going to flip scum and didn’t want to be next.

3 Likes

Did you, me and Vul just come out all guns blazing?
I love this day start.

Also Moleland was the designated counterwagon to Seth which is a very good look, however, I’m not ready to completely clear him just yet

I think we genuinely need to consider him as I said in my wall because Seth yesterday could have done anything as theatre due to early on seeming screwed.

I’m feeling a little better about you now that Seth flipped wolf, and I think the way you pushed him yet still said his readslist was towny is hard but certainly possible for a wolf to do. Your early posts felt kind of off and hedgy so I scumread you early on but your later posts were a little better.

And what do you know, the 3rd member of the towncore Leafia attacked, Cecil, flipped town. What a coincidence!

1 Like

That’s a good point. If nothing else I think this observation is more likely to be made by town.

Cecil, one of the people I practically locked as town flipped town. Not really any surprise to me.

It’s not a point really, just pointing out her perspective flip.

I don’t have anything cool to say like you but uh

I get why people scumlean Claw now
And even though I toneread Intensify as town, he should be closely kept an eye on because he isn’t looking too good right now

Would Leafy really lock the wolf with a runaway wagon in as her top town if she was scum? I do think that perspective of being bothered by Luxy’s read is scummy though.

My towncore was Vulgard, Cecil and Thunal

Leafia attacked all of them which is the subject of my wallpost from yesterday and had no replacement

Her entire goal was to destabilize and cast doubt on the towncore and save her wolf buddy.

2 Likes