Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

You wished I posted my thought on threadstate 1 hour before EoD, straight after replacing in without reading anything?

Really?
Are you serious?

Becouse this sounds absurd to me.

I am sorry if this is bothering you. But I really do think you can do stuff better. I remember one of my last games, the one I basically did something dumb and voted against town, you gave a new perspective on how to catch the mafia with looking at the wagons. You even got mafia out with a huge move in one go, giving us some hope

1 Like

Eevee fan club

That is why I kinda like to look at you for advice, or looking at something in a new perspective. Again, I am sorry if this bothers you a lot.

Yeah, you did try.
It is a very weak case though and I do not think you can deny it.

This is still stupid.
Ask for advice someone who actually’ve read the game.

Or even better, find scum yourself.
Like you had no idea about my aligment, consdiering everyone thinks I’m null due to basicly not being able to play yet.

Why would you search for my advice in that case?
How are you sure you wouldn’t be asking scum for advice to begin with?

This is literally starting more and more questions.

why is everyone in this thread trying to gaslit me whenever i push them

gaslight, not gaslit

whatever

I think it comes from people trusting you for being Eevee instead of being AI from Universal
Not that you ever said it is AI.

I really hope I’m not shot again before submitting this.

• Centuries - Scumlean (I am wolf every other post (hyperbole), seems too relaxed but was strangely violent when pressured by my case.)
  • ash4fun - Townlean. Read list was good, otherwise blending in
  • Trochidillae- nulltown - Blending in, but also new so I don’t expect much more than that.
  • Mist1422 - moderate town - i don’t see much suspicious here, even if I disagree with some opinions.
  • an_gorta_pratai - Null. Not enough info
  • Intensify - Truenull. Not sure how this will go. There commitment ti being ‘Honest’ seems town motivated, even if everything else they are doing is scummy.
  • PokemonKidRyan - Truenull. I thought they were fine yesterday, but there attitude today seems a little off. Drops back to a null.
  • Light - Nullscum. The shot at Leafia seemed kinda LAMIST to me, even if others woukd have done it.
  • Wazza - Nulltown. I don’t remember much about Wazza’s post, but that probably means there was nothing to set me off about them.
  • Luxy - Townlean. I’m deeply frustrated he didn’t look at Joat 2 as I requested 3 or 4 times he do before dwath tunneling Leafia, but otherwise he seems fine this game.
  • Universal - Null. This slot exists, took a sheeple shot at me. Don’t know what I make of that.
  • yee-claw - Scumlean. The shot was pretty bad and his stance on yeets yesterday was also bad - but would a scum wanna stand out like that?
  • Thunal33 Nulltown - Steady, if unremarkable play so far. Blending in.
  • Vulgard - Townlean. Downgrading my read here. Constructing a POE that (so far) has 100% town in it is kinda suspicious in my book. Makes me question if Seth was a willing sacrifice or not.
  • Sulit - Null. Why is this slot being townread? They haven’t even done much.
  • Whysper - Nullscum. Should be in the shot POE imo.
  • eevee - Null. Replaced in.
  • Appelsiini - Null. Tonally fine, but no scum reads yesterday was eh?
  • Apprentice - Null. Don’t gamethrow and try to jester gambit.

If you’re town, every read you post is a proportion more of the thread that is town thinking, and not wolves pushing agenda.

Even if your reads a deadass wrong, they’re still useful.

Also, if we can see you thinking, it helps us immensly in figuring out your slot, which is absolutely something you want if you’re town.

I apologize if this bothers you. But regardless, getting advice from you or some content from you is better than getting nothing at all.

I can’t help but feel like you are getting defensive over being asked to participate even a little bit.

going to give this an individual yikes

general yikes

If he is a wolf, he knows they flip town if they hit and look like they are town taking that shot even if they miss. I think flagging that up is important.

ok

other people shot leafia or pushed for her to be shot

also he has 274 posts why are you reading him off of literally one

The rest haven’t really directed me one way or another on balance.

I will probably ISO my nulls to try and decide better on them.

Maybe I simply missed something reading up at some point.

quite frankly i just see a ton of problems with that mole list

maybe i’m confbiased idk

Alright, let’s see your brief list now.

brief list of what?