Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

should we be looking at what time everyone joined his wagon? i feel like that could be indicative of something

1 Like

I’m gonna agree with this.
We don’t know who bussed, however, no one should be getting towncred due to pushing Seth

I say that I see too many illogical things which people leading the game should point out.

/shrug

That’s based on day 2, I still didn’t read day 1 at all.
Probably won’t anyway.

yeah well we’re not all mad gods like you :v

Being mad god is causing strokes.
Confirmed in 100% of cases.

Don’t try to be me, it’s hurtful.

2 Likes

say the two people who were off-wagon

but seriously, better than saying “no-one gets towncred” it’s sooo much more useful to look at the circumstances around each person’s votes.

this has legitimately been a part of my PKR case for a while now

pls

I believe it was a bus. Maybe one made out of opportunity as in “you put yourself in danger and we aren’t saving you, so we are free to vote on you”.
Seth’s only counterwagon never overthrew him and appeared quite late, so I believe the initial motivation for pushing Intensify was not scummy, even if some scum jumped there by opportunism later on.
The fact that they didn’t swap the count when the wagons were close (Intensify at 6, Seth at 8 iirc) makes me irk. I believe that at this point of the game, enough scum already had cast votes they weren’t willing to change (so no vanity wagons) to swap the push in their favor.

So the person who first pushed Seth is scum and it was a planned bus from the start is a valid chance, that all scum already had votes on one of the wagons when they got close is another, and those two overlap.

What do you think about this, Trochil, Seth?

i can quote my reasons for joining the wagon if it helps? i think that’s what we should all be doing

I mean… I’m pretty sure most of the players just voted Seth because top wagon

That being said, people who were online at the time the two wagons were close and were in vanity wagons are +townie.

are you saying this is the most valid theory/what happened or are you asking for my thoughts on if this is probable?

I’d like to think I’m leading in some capacity, but I’m equally sure I’ve missed these inconsistancies you’re talking about.

Mind pointing us in the right direction?

that’s under the assumption that intensify is v which is kind of a big if that I think you should be considering

Does that include the first couple of people to vote?

It’s not a secret that I dislike these blanket statements. They show no effort to actually solve.

No, the Seth wagon didn’t start without reason. Of course the first couple of people had their own reasonings to vote, I’m just saying most of the people on the wagon who voted after seemed to voting because top wagon

Vanity wagons are NEVER more towny than choosing a side. Except maybe pushing from a flipped wolf to flipped town.

this literally isn’t even true

PKR voted seth for no reason then never moved

If Intensify is also W but they chose Seth over Intensify, it means that Seth was an intentional bus.
If Intensify is V, probably they let townies do the job at the start and jumped shortly after for it to grow volume. The fact that the wagons didn’t switch means that it was because many scum had “locked” votes.

here it is, the time and reasons i voted Surge. i know i’m not one of the people being seriously looked at right now but i figured this could help anyways

1 Like