Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

if PKR is town, this would be an incredibly easy shot for scum to take here.

We yelled at him not too

No, I never would have guessed that shooting someone and them flipping town means it is a bad shot.

1 Like

then why didn’t you take it

That was borderline open wolfing though. What the actual…

I would rather not flip but like the worst thing is, I am so suspicious now that I am going to have to find a scum member, park my vote or like correctly hero shoot to avoid being executed.

Fine. Still, he said there was an associative between Seth and Leafia, so the point continues to stand.

Except, I scumread her though.
And I even showed a small bit of my reasoning after… which… others seemed to dislike anyway.

Well, what an idea.

It’s almost like the person who seemed like town flipped town.

1 Like

eh, I might just shoot Appel.

Why Appel

No you fucking won’t

apologies if you’ve said already, but would you mind saying why? i’d just like a bit of discussion before any more shots are taken

I fucked up so I need others to explain when not doing consensus poe shots.
We cannot really afford too many screw ups.

I know you’re trying to compete for my affection, but this is not a good plan.

@orangeandblack5 Remember not to like posts in games you are not in! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

1st point - You didn’t find fluff towny, but you don’t say you found it scummy either, so how is it relevant?

2nd point - He later replaied to it which you are omitting, explaining that RVS vote means vote is random etc. etc.

3rd - Mist and Wazza interactions… What interactions, how did they confuse you, why were they making Mist scum. EXAMPLES AND EXPLANATION.

4th - How is that relevant?

Like… explain stuff?

I already stated my reasonings and her response was just more sus.

So yes. Yes I fucking will.

Look at End of Day 1.

However, they were not valid reasons to shoot Mist.

Screw it.

/shoot PKR @Marshal