Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

I will get up&shower,etc and then start not-lurking :D

But I don’t bus!

Okay, I bus sometimes. But I honestly don’t think I would in this situation as scum since it was so easy to shoot a townie.

/request votecount

why wouldn’t you want the towncred to go deep? mole was always dying there anyway

I might want it but I don’t think I would go through with it this soon, and not while I didn’t even suspect them. In Anni I waited a long time before I bussed a teammate that was going to die because my scumchat didn’t want me to do it.

Vulgard can confirm or amend this but,

@eevee
@Intensify

I think the current shotlist is:

Wazza
Apprentice
Intensify

1 Like

Also, I’ve been called inconsistent as town a lot. I try to show my work and my progression but sometimes I forget. As scum I wouldn’t forget especially for something as important as trying to bus a teammate through ITAs.

I think out of all the Mole shooters he’s least likely to be town but I still townlean him and I wouldn’t go there for a vote or shot anytime soon.

another problem i have with your posts is that your reasoning on stuff seems really shallow
and it bothers me because i consider that a wolftell from more experienced players like yourself

My self meta probably doesn’t mean much to anyone though, I think I’ll focus on solving instead of defending myself.

Wait thunal isnt new?

I thought they were new…

That’s part of why I had them lumped in with trochi

I’m new to FoL but definitely not new to FM.

What does FM exactly refer to? Forum Mafia? Is that the general name for this style of game? So you’ve played this style of game on other sites but just not here?

Yes it means forum mafia. I’m originally from Personality Cafe (started playing FM in 2018) but I’ve played on MU too.

Fm = Forum Mafia

Ahh okay, I see.

I’ve had to grasp at reasoning for some of my reads as pretty much a justification for vibes. I’m a fairly intuitive player.

Aight so what I get now after getting some sleep is that…
Actually idk
Wazza wants to get shot for some reason…???
So I’ll do it
I will shoot Wazza in about 5 hours. If anyone has any objections, then speak up or uhh… idk.

This post from Light seems towny. It reminds me of my “That has to be the easiest townread anyone’s ever given me” post from my last town game and I think questioning townreads on yourself is something that comes more often from town although I’ve seen scum do it.

People need to stop wanting to die, it’s messing up my reads on them.