Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

Make that 8 shots survived.

alright, my paranoia was justified and the game is bastard, app has an ability that renders him ITA immune. i am not taking criticisms

hey op do you take constructive criticism

/vote Apprentice @Marshal

Well, I’ll go ahead and place my vote on him then.

well christ app is definitely unkillable. i’m with whysper here tbh
/vote apprentice

/vote Apprentice

If App flips scum Marshal is confirmed scumsided

They fired, and they missed. Then they fired again, and they missed. And then they fired and they fired and missed. They missed both times. And then they fired. They missed. This went on for several hours.

and the years start coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming

wait, jeez, how big is this damn cave if all these damn bullets are missing and nobody is getting killed in the crossfire
and did nobody think of just fucking getting closer?

1 Like

it’s a very dark cave you’re basically shooting at random don’t ask how you can ever hit your mark and never end up hitting someone on accident

So using the power of science, I have determined that any player has a 20% chance of surviving 8 ita shots.

Doesn’t make me less angerry tho

Also I can’t wait for marshal’s flavor. I demand that it reference the number of ITA’s on them.

I wonder what the vote count is. I don’t think we want to hammer yet, right?

oh definitely not, quickhammering is almost never optimal here

I mean
Considering the people with shots are all PoE and at least two want to shoot the townleaders
I’d be fine with hammering

1 Like

Hmmm, that’s a good point

Target Votes Voters
Apprentice 5/7 ash4fun, Vulgard, Whysper, Trochilidae, Light
Not Voting 8 Centuries, an_gorta_pratai, Wazza, Universal, Sulit, eevee, Appelsiini, Apprentice

why don’t we like
go outside

Wait we’re all gamers that’s why

honestly, that is a good point. i’m just a sucker for all the discussion possible though i suppose