Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

ah fuck this

eevee wasn’t doing anything. the only way eevee would’ve become a threat in lylo is that he could randomly vote a wolf. that’s it.

thats probably just it

wolves are afraid of a snapvote i guess

i’d like to point out that i correctly found mole tming ash as town and we still killed him.

and i probably would’ve voted him there with you, too, but maybe not. i don’t know.
i am ashamed of myself and i am ashamed that we are in this gamestate, with one failed vote spelling our doom. most of this is my fault.

no dont be sad

i think majority of dead villagers played poorly like

its sad

we should both have died by now, but we are still alive.
this probably means that we incorrectly assumed “wolves in towncore.”

wolves are in the poe and have always been in poe. but we pivoted because we killed a ton of villagers.

what is this

this post is the reason i want whysper and gorta to crossvote.

i think that if the game were to continue we wouldn’t make it to f3 anyway but

eh

we can still make this game less of an embarrassment.

like. we both have pelts. we are both the only players in this game with any pelts.
and we are still alive.
we’ve been wrong about pivoting away from the poe. that has to be it.

this too

whysper/wazza crossvote works too.

man id wish that

ash had actual reasoning

also ash has a misclear

this is important. this isn’t a team that makes the “best” nightkills. they killed a new player over two highposters with pelts.

this means that we’ve been wrong before and we will be wrong again. we didn’t kill wazza because lolshots. we didn’t kill gorta because ?.
we didn’t kill sulit because. yes.
we didn’t kill whysper because. ???

we’ve always found some thin as fuck reason not to kill the underwhelming slots.
and they’ve exploited that.
even yesterday, we yeeted ash, TOP POSTER ASH, TMID BY SCUM ASH, over a useless, forever poe slot wazza who shot me twice this game.

if its

sulit
whysper
gorta
wazza

then lol

mole spew has been correct so far. if we believe mole spew, appel is clear.
light is clear independently.
i am accepting myself as a clear and centuries as a clear. centuries can be put under consideration because of mole’s weird push on him, but his response was villagery anyway so meh. not reevaluating until f3.

wazza, gorta, whysper are slots he has not talked to at all. they are wolves. they are goddamn wolves and we have ignored that for ?? reasons. at least 2 wolves there.
sulit only has one weird shade post targeting her from mole. she can be a wolf too.
universal looks good based on his mole push, and mole was super defensive about the push. could be fabricated w/w? absolutely. do i think it’s likely? no. universal is town here.

wazza gorta whysper sulit wouldnt kill eevee though