Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

Sometimes I get so far up a tunnel that I just don’t see worlds in which someone is town. I also did this when I pushed Arete that one game. This is just something I need to address post game.

@Vulgard I am going to be honest, I still want to push Wazza. It just seems the most reasonable out of anyone at the moment.

Honestly, the only reason I’m going to say something is because it’s LyLo and I’d rather not fuck us up here.

I’m not following anything you say, Vulgard. Your ‘Wazza crossvotes’ thing is just going to lead Town to lose and I can feel it, while in other circumstances I would follow you. I’ve been scumreading you since D2 and you really expect me to follow you?

I feel like just voting gorta

if he’s town, we instantly lose
oh whale

ill do it at 2020-09-02T01:00:00Z

Hello. I finished dropping off my nieces at school, so here now. I’m still not sure I quite understand these MyLo and LyLo terms, but It sounds like we have to decide together how to handle the votes because this is our last chance? It looks like not many are around now, but I’ll be coming back and checking throughout my day to see what’s happening.

/vote an_gorta_pratai @Insanity @Marshal @Italy

If this isn’t scum gg

1 Like
4 Likes

After an intense and heated discussion among the remaining players, a few cowboys began walking towards Gorta. Gorta begged and pleaded for their life, but before their concerns were heard the bandits all rushed at Gorta with knives and the cowboys were helpless to stop them.

As Gorta’s body laid on the ground, the bandits each pulled out a gun and each pointed their guns at the remaining 4 cowboys. In an instant, 4 more bangs ran out. The heroes and protectors of the town and surrounding areas were gone. The bandits were barely harmed.

In the distance they saw Marshal and Crichard leading the sheriff and a few armed men to the cave. The bandits had to be quick, and decided to leave one final message on the walls, written in the blood of the very people they had just slaughtered.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 6.07.59 PM

The town can no longer win the game, so The Mafia Have won!

Congratulations to…

@sulit
@ChopChop
@Universal
@Moleland
@Whysper
@Centuries

6 Likes

proof that following up on your promises is bad
:^)

1 Like

That was certainly something

9 Likes

Well gg

2 Likes

:smiley:

another eaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy post in the Inititative to improve townplay on this site thread

Centuries was entirely miscleared so game was a loss no matter what

3 Likes

Literally fucking ash and Appel were so damn close

2 Likes

Gg ez

I just saved us some time

1 Like

GGS UNI

GGS SULIT

GGS WHYSPER

GGS MOLE

GGS SETH