Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

This was based on only the first 100 posts. I made it clear in the top of the post. I was catching up the thread to return later.

It was temporary until I got to ISO you or read the entire thread to see if you townread someone before I pointed it out.

…have you read the remainder of the thread and made any conclusions in repect to it?

1 Like

honestly i was mainly suspicious of the fact they got accused and dipped but after hearing that was normal for the slot i don’t have that scumread anymore

i’m confused about why mole is trying to pocket me
the way he’s talking to me and about me feels like he wants to have me on his side and it’s strange

this is a villager by the way
i don’t think the two posts i quoted from have many signs of self-awareness

this feels as fake as your read on whysper

kinda thinking that thunal’s general cluelessness points to them being town but i’ll let that read simmer for a while

what the fuck is this post
probably town because a wolf would think twice before clogging up the thread with a nonsensical reference after i explicitly said not to do that
but yeah

I’m on it.

also because i’m confused on why anyone would self vote. i still am confused actually, isn’t it directly contradicting your wincon or was it a meme i just didn’t grasp

light is town yeah
his further posts are pushing me to lock that in

probably too performative-looking and useless at the same time for a wolf to bother with writing this
not a strong read but it’s a start

i think appel’s been fairly relaxed in thread so far and not overly cautious/stilted, which makes me lean her v

i chuckled because that’s a part of my read too
other than his general attitude in thread which reads as towny relaxation over wolfy posturing

i think he tries too hard as wolf given my experience with him
and here he just doesn’t care at all
which makes him strong V for me at this point

Where am I attempting to pocket you?

centuries >rand V for this entrance

i don’t necessarily disagree but i still don’t think he opens with a selfvote as scum
but yeah he shouldn’t be cleared

@Moleland this reads like a bit of a pocket for instance
and it makes me confused

he’s at work right now
but his iso is really bad, go check it out yourself
i’m staying there

i am not convinced about cecil being town despite me mostly agreeing with their takes

why does everyone have reads on whysper
whysper hasn’t done anything
where are these reads even coming from
why do they look so fake

1 Like

i’d like an answer on this if no one minds tbh. if it was a meme, then it’s my fault for not recognizing that. if real then can someone name a good reason for self voting, because i can’t think of one off the top of my head

Fuck Disney

I’ve never been town in a game with Seth before, (Except wow but I was a replace in with no real opinon on the slot) and you were correct and read him fast there. I was just trusting your read for now, until I see something else.

I don’t like Intensifys fence sitting for example, but I wanna hear more before making a decision.

whysper has these four posts in their ENTIRE ISO
and people i find wolfy are making reads on them left and right, calling them town or something else

what are you basing those reads on
this goes for trochii and now intensify

i don’t understand how a villager at this point of the game could have a read on whysper of all people instead of anyone else who posted 10 to 20x more than whysper and who has more content

those reads on whysper feel fake and tossed in for that reason. wolf reasoning: “easy to throw a read on because they won’t really fight it and because it’s not going to ruffle anyone’s feathers”

well, it ruffled mine

1 Like

you have a good point and i admit that my read was ill-informed. i figured as a newbie myself it would be easier to read another, and that combined with the random dipping just made me question it at the time.

Hi uh
Thought this game started tmrw

Currently on mobile, gonna do some reading

Gonna wallpost once i get to pc

I mean yeah true

Are you like, so certain he’s scum you’d desperado shoot him rn if u could?

this doesn’t mean anything for whysper’s alignment but trochii and intensify look worse for having reads on whysper randomly tossed in

like, i understand sulit’s read because that one was in real time and she had an immediate reaction to whysper’s posts (calling them wolfy)

but then you have people like intensify and trochii who are reading into whysper’s actions as if a 4-poster is their priority to solve and i just don’t believe it unless they make me believe it

he’s my default day 1 yeet unless he towntells
so far i’ve never been wrong on his alignment
while i realize that it makes me sound egotistical, i think it’s fine for me to pursue this regardless