Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

oh yeah.

have fun with the 3am EoD @europe :\

jokes on you HOSTS

my sleep schedule is already fucked

2 Likes

bold of y’all to assume i’m not up at 3am already

Appel

Geyde’s ISO makes we want to stab myself.

Ash just not giving a damn in the thread and voting L1ght despite him being TR’d by many feels like just a villa.

Vulgard is one of the most skilled players on this site along with Alice and Arete.

That being said, I don’t know why everyone thinks that I push for stupid reasons.I always push for goods reasons, or at least for reasons that seem good to me. Just because you don’t agree with my reasons for pushing someone doesn’t make my reasons stupid.

Definitely a strange starter. I kuind of like it. Rand.V for me. I don’t think a wolf would self vote in their very first post like this.

Hmmm, it’s not impossible that’s the case.

Yeah, pretty sure Geyde is V this game for not wantimng the argument between Luxy and me to drown the thread out.

I laughed a bit when reading this admittedly.

Laughs

Hmmmm, Italy seems very performative right now honestly. Slight scumlean. It’s like he doesn’t care at all in being serious.

Intensify was scum in Joat 2 and Triple Threat I believe. No idea about Mist.

Mostly gut and how he reacted to what I said. It also felt like he was trying to keep the drama between us going unneccesarily.

As for Cecil, am I the only one that he rubs the wrong way so far? His reads just don’t look that genuine, and I find it unrealisrtic tol have that many reads on so many people so quickly. It just feels that he’s making reads just to look like he’s trying to solve the game. Does anyone else see this? I’ll definitely be keeping my eye on him.

[quote=“Intensify, post:724, topic:83518, full:true”]

This answer by Intensify is an understandable one I think. Stupid broken quotes.

Centuries looks like he’s trying to pocket Vulgard so hard right now.

I honestly don’t see why Seth is viewedf as being a wolf here, or is this some strange world where looking townie makes you a wolf? His start is better than his previous starts and I’m currently townleaning Seth.

Earlier you were wondering why you’d need to be re evaled if you were still alive D3. This is why.

I see what Vulgard means about Yee Claw though, so I think some pressure there could do some good and I think Yee Claw would make a great counterwagon to Seth right now honestly. /vote Yee Claw @Italy @Marshal @Insanity @CRichard564

1 Like

I’m a woman.

I can be influential when I have strong reads or strong fake reads, but I sometimes feel unconfident if I’m leading a wagon.

I just fell for the bug again… stop quoting it!

6 Likes

conboi hasn’t made a conboipost yet

he isn’t a gamer yet

Target Votes Voters
Surge 6/13 Vulgard, PokemonKidRyan, Apprentice, Moleland, Wazza, Centuries
Vulgard 1/13 Luxy
Mist1422 2/13 Surge, Light
Whysper 1/13 Sulit
Geyde 1/13 Geyde
PKR 1/13 Thunal33
Intensify 2/13 Intensify, Mist1422
yee-claw 2/13 RangerCecil, Leafia
Light 1/13 ash4fun
Not Voting 8 Clonedcheese, Trochilidae, an_gorta_pratai, Universal, Whysper, deadbananas0, Appelsiini, yee-claw

Ping me when you vote or i’ll ask italy to punch you in the nose

@Centuries be gamer

Surge isn’t a horrible wagon, he’s just a meh wagon. Usually people who are lowposters and just a little sus are town if they’re wagoned. I’m not sure if that applies here but I’m wondering if it does.

not giving a damn…yet. :^)

idk if it changes your read but in addition to not knowing how scummy/towny people have been in the last 7 hours I also don’t know who’s being read how.

I literally didn’t look at the phase length until the game started, but I’m glad it’s 36/12. Once I signed up for a 12/12 without knowing the phase length. XD

Also is there a way to sort by postcount here?

Oops. Sorry.

Is it a wolfy stab or Geyde is a bitchass motherfucker stab

at the top of the thread i believe?

right below op, click little v arrow

1 Like