Wild West FM - Dead Chat

solution: be nice person, never get yeeted

I feel like that’s not actually the case

only like, me kat and sulit would really joke about it and if I thought ITAing uni was the best mechanical option as V I would still ITA him, the “never ITA uni” thing is still, after all, a joke

I realize that much

but I do think people subconsciously just townread Uni automatically. I know I do

I mean
I was just reading them as good because they had polar bear PFP…

I don’t really

I don’t know if i’ve actually had a game where I was town and playing in a game with him

last one was like a canned 40p mash

in ToS2 I didn’t bother reading him beause I was neut and won d1

poor vul i feel bad for the guy now he tried his hardest

I haven’t played with uni before and honestly, the “It’s okay, don’t take it personally, happiness and joy” posts were actually what I came closest to scumreading them over.

But then I just looked at 3 posts near the shot and never re-evaluated.

I think he’s tied himself in knots trying to read my spew. Everytime he finds a wolf, he misclears a different wolf with it. Has been pretty funny watching.

this would all be hilarious if i were a wolf lol
but damn you did well too mole no one’s been able to make sense of your spew

If you were a wolf, I’d be scared ngl.

I tried making it as genuine as possible. The only thing acted up was how strong my read on Cent was. As town, I would have flagged them suspicious but not probably scum read them for it.

god this is why i wish i’d rolled wolf i want to strike fear into everyone

I mean even if you don’t roll starting wolf, if you’re in a FOL or SFOL, you could always be converted.

true true i’m just hoping for a wolf game soon so i can see if i actually act that much different

As a wolf, you do tend to act differently I believe because unlike being town, you know who all the wolves are so how read people changes and reasoning for clearing some people and reasoning for scumreading others might be conflict.

oh i’d figured people naturally act different as wolves i just wanted to see how that would manifest in me personally
my meta is now SBPCBWE the second i get top poster i auto win

Probably not that badly… you just gotta be very aware of every post you make. When I replaced into a scum slot in Joat^2, we had a good game going for us since Mole allowed themselves to get bussed for easy free town-cred, but then when my scum partner started getting wagoned to the point of L1, I started panicking way too much and started being carless, which is how we lost…
Also our Joat hunting was horrible

2 Likes

ahh gotcha that makes sense, i’m definitely prone to a bit of panicking here lol. psychological games like these are just so interesting to me and i have absolutely no idea why

1 Like

Just uhh idk
Don’t panick too much or else you’ll start screwing things up.

nike - just don’t panic
it makes sense that you have to be a lot more self conscious and keep your emotions either very well in check or fake them convincingly