Wild West Informed Spectator Chat

you know
he’s a total troll
but at the same time he is without a doubt, unironically one of the best players on the forums

The Cowboys and Bandits all sat in the cave talking about what to do. They decided they would put the guns aside and try to talk it out. As they were discussing who could be a bandit and the next plan of action, people started to notice odd behavior from Surge. Really creepy stuff, like pretending to choke a lot of the other men there, or looking at his gun and then at other people and saying “one day, one day my friend”.

People started to take note if this and interrogated him on this strange behaviour. He profusely denied being a bandit, saying things such as, “It’s not me! It can’t be me! What are you going to do? kill me? huh? Don’t do that, it’s not very nice.” when suddenly, he just started laughing. He couldn’t contain himself, it was just too funny to him.

He apologized and said he didn’t know what got a hold of him, but it was far too late for Surge. One cowboy grabbed a rope and fashioned a makeshift lasso just in case Surge tried to make a break for it. They dragged him to a small ledge and took away all of his weapons. As he was being disarmed, a folded sheet of paper slipped out of his pocket. He tried to grab at it but it was snatched up by a Cowboy, who read it aloud for all to hear.

In a panic, he shouted: “THAT WAS MY FRIEND’S, I SWEAR, I DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW IT GOT THERE!”.

But before he could continue, the cowboy with the lasso swung it and wrapped it tight around surge’s neck. “In this cave, without the presence of the law, we have to make our own. Surge, you have been sentenced to death by hanging for thievery, arson, and attempted murder. Any last words?”

Surge dropped down to his knees, crying. “I was so close with my plan! The other bandits were going to help me out too, we were going to be rich! Curse you step 3, why must you be so difficult?!”

The lasso-wielding cowboy pushed surge off of the ledge, with the loop rope around his neck and the other end firmly in his hand. Surge let out some sort of sound with his final breaths. It sounded like crying, or maybe… laughter? Either way, it deeply disturbed the other people in the cave.

As the sun set, the already dark cave went pitch black. The cowboys and bandits alike slept, dreaming of the horrors they had witnessed that day, and the frightening reality of what was to come.

Surge has been hung! He was…

Mafia Bandit

Your only abilities are your vote, your voice, and your trusty gun.

Gain parity with the town

i guess i don’t count then

Surge has been yote

yo smb music slaps

good taste italy

the one thing you’ve done right

same energy

i just remembered that smb music speeds up when you have 99 seconds left and thought it’d be fitting for the 10 minute mark

is that :hammer:

looks like it

Im going to let italy do end of day votecount and i’ll do flavor + flip

tallying hold on

1 Like

scrolling through votes
shut them up probably

rope him marshal

need to include this in flavor somehow

after we figure out how to put big iron into the flavor

yee haw
you got hung nerd