Wild West Informed Spectator Chat

ily geyde

in a not weird way

unless…? :flushed:

1 Like

the issue ends up being that I don’t feel like I can show vulnerability to people at my college
I’m perfectly fine talking about my issues with you guys because I know you all won’t judge me for them
But I have to watch what I’m saying around everyone else

1 Like

ill judge you

but out of love

so close ayaya

No ITAs hit?

Booooring.

me finally watching the princess bride after putting it off a trillion times

Wouldn’t say eevee was towncore in evo mafia

i would consider eevee more dayviggable personally

Prediction: Town will only get Surge who was incredibly obvious and Mole who was also partly bussed before game ends.

Wanna bet

Also ftr nobody is expecting you to be perfect, least of all your friends

While you shouldn’t expect them to, like, fix everything for you, there’s a good chance they’ll listen if you also take the time to listen to them imo

Basically my thoughts on gamestate atm.

Centuries is deep wolf because poeple like his tone or posting or something. You know what, sure, that’s forgivable.

I believe centuries has super super w/w interactions with sulit and anyone who sees sulit’s flip should be able to catch him.

Before sulit flips, whysper dies by straight PoE

the problem is, whysper is not dying, and neither is universal. Sulit has faced no conceivable pressure in 4 days because there is still a buffer of “suspicious” players that everyone is fixated on and battling.

Now imagine that this day phase is the exact same.

But in the place of Wazza, gorta, and eevee, is Thunal, Mist, and deadbannanas

just
imagine that world for a second

2 Likes

sulit should have died yesterday in ITAs

she’s had literally no pressure and has done nothing for a ton of days

but she will continue to not because town has way less clears because they fucking killed them themselves

2 Likes

(I also for the record believe sulit has semi-obvious tonal differences to having a WiM drop and being pressured because of it, but she really should have been shot even if they don’t identify those)

and as for the sulit/centuries thing

they are basically just 2 really good friends who talk to each other a lot

but this game have just avoided interacting and at least for as much as i’ve followed both put each other in this weird “well IDK man, they have tells but I don’t know yet” and literally just ignored each other for the rest of the game

when I think if either were villager they would be seeking an active dialogue with the other instead of this weird dance of tells and nullzones

1 Like

gorta @ ash

@discobot roll 1d100

:game_die: 24

lolwillage
why you so trash
lolwillage
why did you just shoot ash

5 Likes

Wazza is 3/8 in the VC.

oh nice catch ty for letting me know