Wild West Informed Spectator Chat

Post SoD or looser.

I’m looking forward to town still ITA’ing even though they’re in LyLo.

ITAs are disabled looooser

What? Where was that mentioned?

in OP it was mentioned

at least it should be

Oh.

Only remembered 8 people part.

Isn’t this basically quoting though?

nah, quoting only is bad because it links directly to the topic (and shows that it was psoted in a private topic)

technically fakeable but still bad.

vul could have said “I typed a few thoughts up in a word document” and it would ahve the same effect

there’s no real angleshootable element of it

2 Likes

Where was this Vulgard before. :thinking: Hope they pull it out today.

Clear on Cent / Uni
rip rip rip

They 100% lose because they have a 3 man “2 wolves guaranteed” PoE with 2 villagers

humility
huh
don’t see that on FoL

1 Like

Shower Thoughts:

One of the main issues that plague village play on this site is a mixture of the attitude that D1 isn’t important compounded with the fact that people here suck at what to do in a anti-town threadstate so the moment a game goes south, often in a match where nobody bothers playing in the first day, the game’s GG for wolves.

This game could have been won if they re-evaled D2 and App/Intenisfy actually tried to fight their lynches.

But both of them self-voted and gave up, and instead of re-evaluating people either completely turned against the towncore, including obv villas like Vul or Mist, or just kept sheeping it.

2 Likes

Real shower thoughts: We will have a ton of ideas about exactly why this game went wrong.

They may have been correct

but in the end nothing will really be learned from this game and significant alterations to change bad behaviour will not happen

5 Likes

mass produced public dayvigs are clearly a bad idea on i42 forums

honestly, learning lessons from good play can almost be more important than learning lessons from bad play

1 Like

Problem is that this kind of shit hurts the site badly in general. If every game ends up being a shitfest as Luxy and Astand have said they don’t want to play it as it’s just going to be frustration for them.

If people just self-vote and AtE the moment they get under the slightest bit of suspicion the game becomes unfun as rather than solve we’ll just have to listen so someone wallow in self-pity.

If people don’t bother to play the game and the only thing you got to read is multiple excuses upon excuses on why they’re not playing the game becomes unfun as you literally can’t discern alignments from posts like “guys I have to trim trees, I’ll be back d4 to play.”

If people just tunnel and OMGUS the game becomes unfun as you’ll have to spend over half the time diffusing TvT arguments, which is frustrating as hell.

If people intentionally gamethrow just because of thing such as petty grudges the game becomes unfun.

And so on.

2 Likes

geyde is probably right in that our approach is wrong as far as imrpoving townplay

townplay thread is literally just the venting thread but FM-related because paywall

i’ve heavily considered renaming it to “Passive-agressively vent about mistakes people made in past games thread”

because
thats what it is

1 Like

our site can do things like not claiming

basically nobody claimed in insurgency

but there has to be more of an effort than yelling about it in a thread only other salty specchatters read

1 Like