[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

I’ll let you decide when to vote and I’ll follow it up.
I’m going to post it Maple style lol.
(Just because wynaut0

wait, are the votes still sitting at 2 on Maple and 2 on Intensify?

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Maple Intensify, Eli 2/4
Intensify WindwardAway, Arctic 2/4

Ping me if any of this is incorrect

2 Likes

@Arete

is there an actual error or did you just want to ping me

4 Likes

Dang. Sheriff, gj

Yes

well, yes, I scrolled up to see the vote count, then scrolled down again to see… the vote count

lol

1 Like

I wasn’t planning on voting till closer to EoD because I thought people might want more discussion time? or were you waiting for me to literally vote now?

Tbh I need to go to sleep and our discussion comes from the flip going into tomorrow.
So it would be more ideal for me for us to hammer now time wise.
But up to you.

I think I’m the only brit left alive, so that’s why I’m feeling like this rn tbh lol.
I’m like a zombie trudging on.

yeah arctic must’ve gone to sleep and I guess it’s 4 am for you now? I just thought maybe you’d rather hammer during your daytime and not so that you have to be awake at 4 am for the next EoD lol.

Nah, I’m fine with being up then, I just had a game night so I had to be up earlier.
Otherwise I’d have had a nap for a bit so I can be up for EoD stuff.
I don’t do mornings :stuck_out_tongue:

Which is clear from me being up right now.
And from me posting more at night time in pretty much every game

lol, relatable.

all right then, here goes. keeping on with the tradition of hammering every day after D1.

/vote Maple

1 Like

Vote Count

Maple Intensify, Eli, WindwardAway 3/4
Intensify Arctic 1/4

Ping me if any of this is incorrect

1 Like

/Vote Maple
Boom Bye (Insert whatever you are here, I hope scum but I don’t think so, so I’m just going to say) Town!

@Maple I swear to you I will fight my fucking ass off no matter what you flip. If you flip town, we won’t lose this for you if possible. If you flip scum, I will prove to you I’m not the easy mislynch you’ve always said I am.

1 Like

Vote Count

Maple Intensify, Eli, WindwardAway, PokemonKidRyan 4/4
Intensify Arctic 1/4

You have five minutes to ping me with errors

2 Likes

EoD5 Flavor

“Alright, everyone!” says Monokuma. “It’s voting time!!!”

You square your shoulders, looking him in the eye. “We’ve already decided,” you say.

“Oh?” says Monokuma, squinting at his display. “Oh, you have! It looks like the player you’ve selected as the Blackened is … Maple. And I’m pleased to announce that you are …”

“Incorrect,” says Maple quietly. “It’s okay. I don’t want any of you to fight over this … just do your best, so that the rest of you can get out of here alive!”

“Aww, isn’t that touching!” says Monokuma. “Not. You humans are so nauseating! Well, it’s time for the punishment…”

Execution of Chihiro Fujisaki, the Ultimate Programmer

99 Little Bugs in the Code

The execution chamber is strange -- not because executions are inherently strange, but because the execution chamber feels almost normal. Monokuma locks Maple in a room with transparent glass walls, as the rest of you surround him, pressing your faces up against the glass. Inside, a bright computer sits on the ground.

Maple looks at you, then back at the computer. At last, he sits down on the ground next to it and starts trying to type something – some sort of code, perhaps, a last chance of escape? But as soon as he pushes the first key, the back of the monitor swings open, and a swarm of locusts rushes out. The locusts surround Maple, then expand to fill the room; you can hardly believe it was possible for so many locusts to fit into a single machine.

When the locusts finally clear, Maple is gone, save for his green shirt and brown skirt.

2 Likes