[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

Post 12 of my ISO will give you why I TR u from quite early on

yes, this. I saw it when you posted it, and I gave it thought then, but I didn’t see you change your view on me at all when some people who were null- or even townreading me switched to scumreading me later when I was blowing up in reaction to being wagoned.

on the one hand, that tells me you weren’t pinpointing me as an easy misyeet even though you could have. on the other hand, it could also indicate TMI if you decided to distance yourself from your scummates.

could go either way. shrug

me and my vague “maybe, maybe not” reads smh

I gotta work on developing them more.

Well if I were scum you’d be well marinated by now >:)

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

Ok cool. Question though, what did you find exactly scummy about bed wars? Like was it just because it was floof or whatever? Cause at that stage of the thread we were all just kinda randomly fluffposting or whatever for the most part.

Uhh why are you trying to apply an article onto here that you can only vaguely remember? Wouldn’t it be better to find it again first?

So you believe we have a deepwolf? Since all our higher posters are kinda townread I believe.

Ok so 2 things

1. Didn’t we just address that Eli was lying? Since if he had known he was roadblocked, then shouldn’t there be a nightkill?
  2. Scum doesn’t necessarily have to talk… when they are watching the thread. They could just lurk or whatever for the most part.

I don’t believe this a great Light clear, however, I wouldn’t disagree that I think Light is town

Again… not exactly the best way to clear someone, but I don’t think those two are scum.

I mean… emotional clears or whatever AtE crap aren’t exactly that good of a clear… just saying… but thanks?

Here we have the reason why it used to have so many ppl on this site AtE

Remind me to SR anyone for that next time

Basically, I feel like you guys are clearing people a little too easily is what I’m saying.

wut?

Clear people guns blazing
Shoot self if wrong

But I should have 2 people in my POE at the end of this.

PKR’s performance has been nullified by a scumMarl and SDA still has a target on their head.

I still havent looked at Illwei and Light XD

I’m making this game fun shush

“Shush” not really zip mouth gotta know it’s a joke*

Confused Noises

1. No, we did not establish that Eli was lying. He claimed to use an investigative action and min claimed to use a protective action. Nobody else claimed to use an investigative action, so of all the JoaT claims, Eli is the only one who would know if he had been successfully roleblocked. min and Maple claimed to use protective actions, and while they would not receive RB feedback, someone would have died. Maple clears min by claiming to protect min, and min clears themself and Eevee by claiming to protect Eevee. Eevee did not claim a night action.

The only way this would all be wrong is if Eevee is a JoaT who successfully protected someone and didn’t out it, and the other JoaT was roleblocked.

I’m not getting into that, but all of them are sitting in townclears, I think I know which one is which, and I think the scum did not know which one was which, but also never considered a world where they should kill VT instead, and went for the JoaT claim they thought had the best solving strategy and would not be protected due to surprise not being a JoaT.

This tells me that they would have had to choose between reading min or Maple as JoaT A, and reading Eevee or Eli as JoaT B. If they had attacked wisely, they would RB one of the JoaT B claims and attack one of the JoaT A claims (or vice versa). But instead, they RB’d one of the JoaT B claims and attacked the other JoaT B. They were indecisive and assumed the correct JoaT B but did not assume that JoaT A would not be on JoaT B.

Lmao I forgot to address point #2 before posting, sorry.

I assumed Marl was lurking because of how they popped in later.
But I’m not clearing people who were silent during that time. I’m only clearing people who were active and made some sort of indication that they knew Eli had counterclaimed Eevee.

Why? Because, as I said, that was not a wise set of night actions from them, and if they’d paid attention, someone would be dead today.

Oh yeah that is true.
I forgot about that being a possibility my bad
This reminds me of BoTC

O : I have the community guide role let’s go

1 Like

ikr lol

Also, as Eevee said, Eli is terrible with PR and action claiming, so I have reason to believe he really knew he was RB’d

EoD1 vcs. Don't mind me, for myself.

irrelevant but wtf is this post

Not what I said but coolio anyways

useless comment from me: It doesn’t really matter if the Joats are who you think they are, it matters if the Mafia thinks the Joats are who you think they are, no?

Yeah basically what I said. I liked that coming into the game you were like active and putting in effort it seems, because that’s not really neccessary from scum in RVS imo.

You were equally confident about these two reads, where one of them was completely based off of one game worth of Meta?

also. @WindwardAway , this.

I feel like sometimes people just subconsciously assign Emotions to Village and lack of Emotion to Scum, because lack of emotion can come off as being disconnected from all the happenings.

I mean I can see where your point comes from, but the thing is, if they really wanted to be smart, they would’ve attacked a VT pretty much all the time if they were confused. With that said, that probably means they went for a gambit then or something.