[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

I’m on break hello

@SirDerpsAlot you know whats weird in start of day 1?

@eevee

I’m doing things

It’s a pain

But I am doing it

Speak of the devil

Damn

In general or relating to this game

You’re my catalyst to start the game running so if you ain’t the scum then I’ll be terribly sorry and give you a cookie :3

Do note that I don’t have meta on anyone here besides PKR, Marl, SDA, Arete and eevee. I don’t have the time to actually ISO other games until Christmas Eve sadly.

Anyway
My initial thoughts on Intensify was that he/she was attempting to solve some people, and it felt like they were forced (due to the lack of information).

I will not divulge any other information until the situation develops further into a more complex battlefield.

Run Rampant my little lambs

This game.

I don’t think so

I can go reread tho and try to figure it out

At first I thought Intensify was scum, then I realised I can’t use meta and Intensify could, arguably may not be doing this intentionally

Until I have more info Intensify will lean towards scum unfortunately :slight_smile:

No need.

Answer is lack of… eevee.

I’m out, have fun.

I do not know what’s weird

No that’s preferred

I will force chaos upon you

List your top townread (me) or I deathtunnel you

I do unironocally tr you pretty high atm

My shame giphy was wasted

14f

I’ll post my notes every SoD after this one if peipke would like btw

Gonna Probabaly not be usefull but I’ll post it anyways

1 Like

Anyway

Ppl list scumreads instead
Or I’ll have a bullet in ur mouth

And I’m off because I posted near 10 and I have to get my $200 cuz if I don’t I can’t sponsor my Cardfight! Vanguard Addiction

I don’t scumread anyone yet

I haven’t had enough time to like make many reads partially cuz Iv been doing other stuff not related to my actual reads as well

LegitimateCircularHornshark-max-1mb

Jk jk
Anyway hopefully there’s gonna be a lot more activity for me to see… I’ll be back in 11 hours?

Ciao~

@eevee their seem to be a good few structure ppl

But this is an open setup so I guess that actually makes sense