[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

ah okay gn!

It’s 146 am so I’ll prob sleep too

yep, EST for me as well so sleep seems like a smart idea! gn!

You only have two votes on you?

It’s times like this I wish I knew you so I knew whether or not this is a normal response or not >.>

If you’re right and it’s not just LWs then the post was a… ton of LAMIST blended up and then tossed everywhere around.

But, eh, I’m just going to look past it. I’ve had (many) bad defences in the past. So, I could understand this from any alignment. Have a nice rest.

Hey, Light checking in here, sorry for the inactivity. I can’t really put my finger on it, but if I had to make one observation from reading up, it’s that there’s an above-average amount of scum activity within the thread. The constant fluff and nudging away from actual content does not sit well with me.

I believe that the top three posters at the moment (Min, Intensify, and Marluxion) holds at least one scum. GTH, it’s Min, but that’s not a developed read in the slightest.

I’m willing to call Maple a slight townlean to their ease of interaction, however, I have no meta on them. PKR feels awkward, and I find it slightly odd how someone mentioned that they were tl’ing them for doing “D1 PKR things”.

1 Like

I’ve not played with Maple for like… a year or two.
Also, I have to admit to being awkward.

But honestly it’s for… other reasons.
When Marl was last here we weren’t exactly the best of friends so I’m trying to ignore feeling awkward but if it’s coming across then I just need to be open with it.

I’m hoping this game and other future games will be different though… I’m sure they will be.
just, the past kinda sucks in my mind

Mm, that’s understandable.
Also, talking about others’ reads, I didn’t like the sl on Marluxion for feeling awkward. I’ve never been around them, and I already get the vibe that they’re just awkward normally.

1 Like

PKR alternating between all of my nicknames is unironically wolfy

1 Like

gonna do some baking tomorrow, thinking about doing some biscotti for sure, maybe some bread too. Gonna need to restock on butter tho.

need to make a bunch of pate choux

any suggestions?

thats scummy, Nigel.

I’m suddenly forgetting how to play a mafia game. forgive me. please.

oh def gingerbread

maybe some mini-cookies for coffee :eyes:

I sometimes wish I liked baking

@Illwei glad to see you out and about. I haven’t liked your first few posts this game. Could there be any reason why that is?

Maybe bc I don’t have much will to live right now perhaps

Maybe beause I’ve like, completely forgotten how to play the game for some reason

Hm. Interesting answer. Noted.

You seem super formal to me how interesting

Interesting is today’s buzzword