[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

PKR alternating between all of my nicknames is unironically wolfy

1 Like

gonna do some baking tomorrow, thinking about doing some biscotti for sure, maybe some bread too. Gonna need to restock on butter tho.

need to make a bunch of pate choux

any suggestions?

thats scummy, Nigel.

I’m suddenly forgetting how to play a mafia game. forgive me. please.

oh def gingerbread

maybe some mini-cookies for coffee :eyes:

I sometimes wish I liked baking

@Illwei glad to see you out and about. I haven’t liked your first few posts this game. Could there be any reason why that is?

Maybe bc I don’t have much will to live right now perhaps

Maybe beause I’ve like, completely forgotten how to play the game for some reason

Hm. Interesting answer. Noted.

You seem super formal to me how interesting

Interesting is today’s buzzword

Ah, I get this way when I’m sleep-deprived :sweat_smile:
Just look at CFM2! The amount of conf-biasing that occurred mainly because I was being formal… well, just ask SDA :wink:

Either way, like I said, I was simply noting your answer to help out my read on you if and when you provide more content.

If is the correct answer there

no no I’ll try I’ll try

my WIM (will to live) is low right now though, so uh, don’t let that mislead you. that and my inherently scummy nature.

I have faith and high expectations for you, Illwei :blue_heart:

Don’t let me down ^-^

Here’s something.

The “Hm. Interesting answer. Noted” feels performative. not sure which category of performative though, I’ll get back to you on that.

Oh yeah, yeah. My reads were 100% spot on in the last game I played here, it’s gonna come out again :P.

You’re not wrong in thinking that it’s not quite natural, I suppose. I do have a bit of reasoning behind it, though.

Can’t get better if you never try, though. So make sure to do your best!

oh you thought I was joking? :P. Nah nah look back and you’ll see my 100% accurate reads on you and Demo in that game. Along with completely wrong reads on Whysper and Leafia but we don’t look at failures no that way we can keep our 100% :P.