[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

If is the correct answer there

no no I’ll try I’ll try

my WIM (will to live) is low right now though, so uh, don’t let that mislead you. that and my inherently scummy nature.

I have faith and high expectations for you, Illwei :blue_heart:

Don’t let me down ^-^

Here’s something.

The “Hm. Interesting answer. Noted” feels performative. not sure which category of performative though, I’ll get back to you on that.

Oh yeah, yeah. My reads were 100% spot on in the last game I played here, it’s gonna come out again :P.

You’re not wrong in thinking that it’s not quite natural, I suppose. I do have a bit of reasoning behind it, though.

Can’t get better if you never try, though. So make sure to do your best!

oh you thought I was joking? :P. Nah nah look back and you’ll see my 100% accurate reads on you and Demo in that game. Along with completely wrong reads on Whysper and Leafia but we don’t look at failures no that way we can keep our 100% :P.

Ah, SFoL-1?

Yeah, the one and only game I have here :P. and one I hope people never choose to read to look at me :P.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious because I try my hardest to forget that game. Either way, what did it teach you? I’m curious.

Idk,
in general, it makes me remember to request to be placed out if I need to, instead of hammering myself to end the pain :P.
there’s some little things I guess, but they’re all just feeding my paranoia and whatnot.

Hm. Not what I was looking for.

What do you think about the following:

also, being completely serious. was not in a good place that game and just was not good

What were you looking for? me to say something like

I should trust my reads more?
Remember that people bus?
Trust the loud townie with no reasoning?
yall post so much here and it’s hard to sift through anything?

I don’t think those are real lessons

I think that you saying that but not elaborating on it is something I don’t like

Well, that sure is a shame…
anyway, answer the question?

*couch*

I think that you saying that, but not elaborating on it is something I don’t like.

You named names but didn’t say anything other than that. All you said was that you think the three top posters were scum, and that doesn’t mean much of anything to me

Taking a test, but I will do my best to reply.
I said that out of the three, I thought min was the most likely to be scum, but it wasn’t an established read. This is due to what made me suspicious in the first place - the fact that there is almost no content going around despite hundreds of posts, which is why I’m doing my best to stir this up.
I don’t like the fact that you’re almost intentionally trying to kill any conversation about it.

Interesting that you think I’m trying to kill conversation about it.

I get being suspicious of people for posting lots but not saying anything, but reads like that, only 12 hours into D1? not really something I’d put much weight behind, but a read nonetheless

I don’t really understand what this means. Test is over, though, so that’s good.

To answer this, I was reserving judgment for later in our conversation. I was expecting something more like “because you’re (stupid, scum, etc.)” instead of an actual excuse as to why you sound scummy.

Simply something you had learned from that game… such as the fact that you easily confbias yourself on your reads, from a quick read-through.

Test had a twenty-five minute limit, sorry.

You don’t seem to be trying to build rapport around it. Just “I think it’s meaningless” in multiple ways.

I’m not putting incredible weight on my Min read, as noted multiple times already, but it’s not something that I don’t believe in.