[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

also, being completely serious. was not in a good place that game and just was not good

What were you looking for? me to say something like

I should trust my reads more?
Remember that people bus?
Trust the loud townie with no reasoning?
yall post so much here and it’s hard to sift through anything?

I don’t think those are real lessons

I think that you saying that but not elaborating on it is something I don’t like

Well, that sure is a shame…
anyway, answer the question?

*couch*

I think that you saying that, but not elaborating on it is something I don’t like.

You named names but didn’t say anything other than that. All you said was that you think the three top posters were scum, and that doesn’t mean much of anything to me

Taking a test, but I will do my best to reply.
I said that out of the three, I thought min was the most likely to be scum, but it wasn’t an established read. This is due to what made me suspicious in the first place - the fact that there is almost no content going around despite hundreds of posts, which is why I’m doing my best to stir this up.
I don’t like the fact that you’re almost intentionally trying to kill any conversation about it.

Interesting that you think I’m trying to kill conversation about it.

I get being suspicious of people for posting lots but not saying anything, but reads like that, only 12 hours into D1? not really something I’d put much weight behind, but a read nonetheless

I don’t really understand what this means. Test is over, though, so that’s good.

To answer this, I was reserving judgment for later in our conversation. I was expecting something more like “because you’re (stupid, scum, etc.)” instead of an actual excuse as to why you sound scummy.

Simply something you had learned from that game… such as the fact that you easily confbias yourself on your reads, from a quick read-through.

Test had a twenty-five minute limit, sorry.

You don’t seem to be trying to build rapport around it. Just “I think it’s meaningless” in multiple ways.

I’m not putting incredible weight on my Min read, as noted multiple times already, but it’s not something that I don’t believe in.

there’s a difference between OMGUS and pointing out that your read on me made no sense in the first place and should have lead to a townread if you were actually using logic
but of course, with agenda, you aren’t going to be using much of that

it’s better than nothing

the main reason i am pushing wind is because of her awkwardness, which isn’t usually seen from her as town- so this is AI

now you’re saying that read on me was a joke?

this doesn’t seem like a joke to me

clearly you haven’t seen wind’s SoD1 tone in the other games

really? to me it seems more like a self-conscious wolf trying to excuse their lack of (future) content

there’s something called sleeping
if you were paying attention you would have known i went to sleep after my last message

the fuck is this supposed to mean lmao
yes i’m not going to think we are wolf/wolf when i am not a wolf
???

this entire post does nothing and makes me want to throw up

why do you townread wind

it’s probably more to be honest

I’m fresh off of Countries where I had some pretty good reads, which included correctly scumreading Min, so I’m trying to take a more active stance in pushing them this game. Still, I’m not out here running a smear campaign. I’m waiting for content, and in the absence of it, trying to create it.

1 Like

so, there’s a whole bunch of my quotes an your commentary. did this help you get a read on me?

Ah yes.

serious excuses :P. /s

What did you expect me to do? you take a read and then ask me what I think of it. When I don’t like it you think I’m trying to kill a conversation that never existed? slight confusion.

This is particularly notable, and I agree with this heavily. It’s useless mech-spec in an open-setup that feels more like someone trying to seem like they’re doing something rather than actually solving.

To a degree, but personal interactions can only go so far. However, I have come out of this with a slight scumlean.

You don’t even try to discuss it though. No thoughts on anything anyone has said? All of the high posters are clear without a doubt? Where are the wolves then, instead?

Either way, we’ve hit the 5 A.M. mark, about time for me to go to sleep.
Nighto, y’all.

Nah, didn’t say that. (hold on, why is the forum telling me to stop replying to you) It’s just that I don’t have a strong opinion on this, having only skimmed the cycle so far, and would most likely agree with you, as I said before. There’s not much conversation to have about this, and so I’m not going to waste my time talking about nothing for a bit because it might make you feel good.

goodnight light

you could say why you don’t like it

2 Likes

It’s particularly advantageous to read the posts in the game you’re in.

Now that’s just rude. This isn’t an ego trip, it’s me playing the game I signed up for.

Attempt number two playing a game here doesn’t seem to be turning out any better.
I didn’t mean to be rude. I’m still not going to talk about nothing with you, especially when you just talked about Min posting things but saying nothing.

Yeah, I’ll get back to you on that when I’m awake and it’s not 2am. I skimmed the beginning, but I don’t have the energy to look through all of that right now. I’ve been dying D2 in every game I’ve played recently, and that has been really making me slowly lose my will to live at all. trying to fix that somehow.

You heard that wolves

Be nice and not kill Illwei tonight