[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

It’s particularly advantageous to read the posts in the game you’re in.

Now that’s just rude. This isn’t an ego trip, it’s me playing the game I signed up for.

Attempt number two playing a game here doesn’t seem to be turning out any better.
I didn’t mean to be rude. I’m still not going to talk about nothing with you, especially when you just talked about Min posting things but saying nothing.

Yeah, I’ll get back to you on that when I’m awake and it’s not 2am. I skimmed the beginning, but I don’t have the energy to look through all of that right now. I’ve been dying D2 in every game I’ve played recently, and that has been really making me slowly lose my will to live at all. trying to fix that somehow.

You heard that wolves

Be nice and not kill Illwei tonight

Hey now.
I know you as TheCow. Your name on here is Maple. Your discord, which is said in your profile, is Mantichore

So IDK what you want from me.
I’mma accidentally call you different things because I know you for all of the above >.>

Just popping in and then probably going back to sleep.

I don’t like how Maple seems to be trying to derail the thread with completely irrelevant posts, but nobody so far has said it’s wolf AI for them (?) so I’m very confused on that.

I feel like Illwei is dodging answers but I’m not really sure if it’s a wolf thing or if they’re just legitimately unmotivated about dying early so I’m gonna wait for more content from them.

Light looks like he’s actively solving and while I’d like to give him an early townlean for now, I think it’s too early for any of my reads to be particularly valid. I’m not saying that as a wolf, I’m saying that as town who’s had too many bad D1 reads so I don’t actually trust my D1 reads anymore. I basically need at least two days of content from most people to make more accurate reads because I’m really bad at tonereads and that’s pretty much all I can do on D1 in most cases.

Don’t worry
I’m about as confused as Windward on Maple.

We could put pressure, but I doubt we’ll get anything out of a Maple train, randomness gives people a good reason to lynch them, be the voters town or scum.

I also don’t know what value Maple will bring to the table later on in the game if they survive the night. I mean, I haven’t touched FM in a year or so, I don’t know too many people here.

I’ll note PKR and Marl for later (maybe tomorrow, with my gut feelings when I wake up) because I wanna finally rest for the first time in 17 hours

/unvote

Good morning I’m at the gym

I want to vote Manti for not fluffing enough but they could also just be busy

Someone tell me why I’m scum other than the stupid post I made on arctic and if you try and say “oh ur tone is off xddd” I’m going to vote you

Joke as in I wasn’t ever going to push you based off of your first post.

Because wind looks like wind

is there a time I don’t look like wind? lol

Never

I actually do wonder why you were so upset about only 2 votes on your wagon. What’s up?

hello

demoknight tf2

/vote Min
min’s thing about OMGUS is bogus
this thing

makes me SR them

Ah yes

Non ai posts suddenly become ai

disagree
it’s a bogus statement
bogus statements like that are usually wolf trying to push agenda or smth

Did you purposely not read like any of my posts?

I literally TOWNREAD arctic.

That had nothing to do with pushing anyone it was me yelling at arctic

this is quite the development
honestly i didn’t catch that