Your Turn To Die Misc - (2/20) - Game Over

so yeah

he lied to you

World glitches are normal, but did ya really have to glitch my role too!? :sob:

I don’t care about Spec Chat. The event alone already robbed me of my Corrupt Passive and my Judge Role…
…
There is only one thing left to do.

zone why do you hate me

Because my new role is related to you.

–oh, wait. You are not Trochi.

I hate you because… I forgot why.
All I remember is “kill Mist”.

Oh, now I remember. I wanted to kill you literally because I can’t remember you.

3 Likes

whysper is yet to make an appearance
hmmmmm

Classic Whysper.
–the thing is though, I can remember even Whysper, but not Mist.

i’m pretty sure this is just my superpower

Saddest part about this meme and Marl’s death is the fact that I still don’t know anything. I still only have one name: Hanji.

Your superpower is to be forgotten? That power is literally the one thing that sucks the most!

that’s correct yes

Sorry, who were you again?
I can’t seem to remember you…

ouch

anyway spec chat think they are real comedians

but i probably got what i deserve anyway

Does Spec Chat decide our future punishment or our current new roles?

i thought our current roles were our punishment

@Zone_Q11 what did i do to you