Your Turn To Die Misc - (2/20) - Game Over

Yes, though it happened after all those emails and such

I wonder if I would’ve learned who my assassination targets are, or if I had any, if I hadn’t just holstered through the whole game lol. Maybe shooting would’ve unlocked my real talent.

Either that, or I had no targets or anything and it’s just that Amelia weirdly copied both the inventor and me.

It could be missing because his ghost disappeared?

Oh, that’s a good point. President could be president of a company. Can’t remember what was on the card.

all I remember is that the president knew he was being hunted down.

here they are again for comparison

GGhana and PKR class cards
1 Like

dumb thought, any chance this was a weird reference to either the coder or Mamoru, both of whom also had “MA” as initials? (not talking about the mastermind card)

all good bud,

Okay, the MM can’t be starting Sacrifice. Also, I think the MM card we saw indicated that they wouldn’t really die. So anyone who was starting Sacrifice or for whom we found a dead body is not MM.

STARTING SACRIFICE (SS)

Details

Jane
Icibalus
Blizer
WindwardAway

DEAD BODY FOUND (DBF)

Details

Zone_Q11
Jane
GGhana
Light

Now there has been some debate about those small objects we found in the Main Office. There was talk about how they show certain players as true to their talents. But no answer was given for why this was being pointed out and just for certain players. And why the objects were in the Main Office, the final room of the game. I think we have to take them as clearing those people as not MM.

SMALL OBJECTS (SO)

Details

Zone_Q11 (Gavel)
Apprentice (Birth Control Pills)
Jane (Dumbbell)
Gorta (Black Belt)
Trochilidae (Flower)
Marshal (Microphone)
DatBird/Geyde (Cash Register)
TrustworthyLiberal (Tie)
Mistyx (Crown)
Light (Flask)

Taking these 3 criteria into account, here’s the full list of players and the reasoning for clearing certain ones as non-MM.

NON-MM

Details

Zone_Q11: DBF, SO
Apprentice: SO
Jane: SS, DBF, SO
Gorta: SO
GGhana: DBF
Trochilidae: SO
Marshal: SO
DatBird/Geyde: SO
Intensify
PKR
TrustworthyLiberal: SO
Mistyx: SO
Whysper
Arctic
Icibalus: SS
Blizer: SS
Light: DBF, SO
Amelia
WindwardAway: SS
Marl

So here’s the remaining people in the MM PoE.

MM POE
Intensify
PKR
Whysper
Arctic
Amelia
Marl

Amelia might be cleared for being Traitor.
PKR might be cleared for being Queen and a target of the Traitor.
Intensify might be cleared for the Game Room message about his dead body filling the mind (this one I’m less certain about).
I’m obviously clearing myself from the final PoE.

So then for me, the MM is between Arctic, Marl, and Intensify (reluctant to clear for Game Room message).

I’d like to hear comments on these. I’m especially interested in lore clears. Once in awhile people mention someone as cleared by lore, but I haven’t seen a good list with the actual lore clearing them to judge whether these clears are good. And if you feel the clearing for the small objects is wrong, then please offer an explanation for why they are in the Main Office and whether there’s a particular player with a small object that you feel has MM equity. Thanks!

Oh, Arctic died in front of us outside the simulation, so he might be cleared for that. Though I’m not sure if the MM card thing about them not dying applies outside the simulation.

uh
whysper
marl won from getting voted out with sac?

Yes, but he didn’t start with Sac, so it doesn’t mech clear him.

It’s true that it doesn’t seem to make sense for the MM to try to get voted out with Sac since it doesn’t help their wincon. But someone might still use this as a way to clear themselves.

Basically I’m leaving no door unopened.

hmm
i mean i suppose so

Did you have any other thoughts on the info we’ve seen? Can you detail out any lore info you know about?

i will admit
i was rather inactive last chapter for ongoing reasons

but i will say pkr’s thing isn’t even clearing
what i am clearing him on is pure social reads tbh

what i want to do is read marl’s “victory message” and look at the tone n wording of it to see if he was actually hype to leave and win, or if he didn’t actually win then

1 Like

the way we’re gonna clear/incriminate arctic is from social reads
i don’t have the brainpower to do this currently though

1 Like