2d3 - Mafia Victory

Well first off:

Ashe’s reads are flippant, but also her reasoning on why I am scum changed, from saying I was on Blue when I had been pairing up Ashe with Blue as a scumteam prior to this

and to now, saying that Pug’s actions even have contributed to me being scumlean

I will be here full-stop in just over an hour

Sorry for delays Thursdays are hell

And by association, Litten, you have been quite defensive when I discuss the possibility of a you + Ashe scumteam, not even considering that maybe I have you wrong but Ashe could still be scum and following Ashe and voting me up

also that Ashe has never had a scumread on you

as I had stated before, which is now proven with these reads here specifically

Okay so what did you conclude from that besides ashe scum?

Okay and now if someone else wants to analyze the whole situation

I’ll be out for an hour and half for class

I think Ashe is the better lynch than Livi today because Ashe’s flip gives us far more info if they’re wolf. If they’re villager we were fucked from the start since all of our reads would have to have been totally incorrect from SoD and the team would be Orange/Firekitten or something stupid like that.

orange/livicus*

It’s painfully clear that that’s the scumteam from my POV (inb4 it isn’t)

But we have no more room for error here, if I go down that’s it

Not really, if anything you are proving you are scum more. You called ashe being scum for changing their reasoning which actually isn’t scummy,

Also that second point actually means nothing and I have to cut this short I’ll be back in 3 hours.

reeee when you are busy

1 Like

fk if livicus got magically cleared would you support an Ashe lynch?

Yes, they have to be wolf then.

And who would you lynch if a dayvig jumped out of nowhere lightning fast and killed Livicus, and he flips wolf?

I would lynch orange here. ill give you the reasoning in 3 hours I have to actually go now

Also this only applies to you in that situation really considering FK and I are on Livicus and the other two are scum

@Kirefitten can we lynch Ashe for this please
this is so painfully wolfy

Tom%20Newspaper
How the hell is pointing out that you have the deciding vote wolfy

1 Like

I don’t even see what’s wolfy about it,

1 Like

The fact that she just went out of her way to point out that I was wrong for absoloutely no conceivable villa-motivated reason?

WHAT

1 Like