54321st Poster gets a cookie - mods are cute

@Twil1ight hai will you change pfp to be easter thebe now?

I can but at same time I don’t want to.

aw

Anyone here ever play Enter the Gungeon?

I used to but never got past the mines

@alter you are here and things like this ovoirr

What?

@Reaper
Discord does that with you

1 Like

Go play Gungeon you derpy nerd you gonna like it I promise

Finally beat Dragun for the first time today.

Congrats! I did it probably only once or twice, both of them with a lot of health and shields
Now try to make the bullet and kill the past : T
Im not there yet sadly

Hey guys, I’ve played and completed every Fire Emblem game and am planning on making a new Fire Emblem Mash. There are eight continents across the Fire Emblem series which never interact with each other and all have unique sets of casts. They are:

Archanea (Fire Emblem 1, 3, 11, and 12)
Valentia (Fire Emblem 2 and 15)
Jugdral (Fire Emblem 4 and 5)
Elibe (Fire Emblem 6 and 7)
Magvel (Fire Emblem 8)
Tellius (Fire Emblem 9 and 10)
Ylisse (Fire Emblem 13)
Unnamed Continent Containing Cheve, Hoshido, Izumo, Kohga, Mokushu, Nestra, Nohr, Notre Sagesse, and Valla (Fire Emblem 14)

So far only forum games games have been run on here from Ylisse (FE 13 Awakening), the Unnamed Continent (FE 14 Fates), and Valentia (FE 15 Echoes).

The other five continents have not been used and each continent has entirely unique lore, flavour, and characters as compared to the others. The poll below is to ask which continent the community would prefer a new FE mash from. I will look back at this in a few days to a week and start working on crafting a mash based on the Fire Emblem game(s) from whichever continent has won the poll. I hope to have the game ready within a month, if not earlier.

• Archanea
  • Jugdral
  • Elibe
  • Magvel
  • Tellius

0 voters

2 Likes

Magvel for life!

1 Like

Elibe because I’m a FE7 sage

You forgot the sixth option, “weeaboo trash”. Duh huh huh

Post 12269. Cookie dispatched.