54321st Poster gets a cookie - mods are cute

All the English errors above are intentional

Remember:

A Theoretical Degree in Evolution is the best Degree in Evolution

1 Like

@Simon

Does the fence have to be a rectangle or could it be e.g. a half-circle

not sure if it changes the answer but it definitely narrows down verifying whether an answer is correct

has to be a rectangle. otherwise its just pi*((73/pi)^2)
aka circumference of a half circle = pi*r
area = pi*r^2

73 = pi*r
73/pi = r
pi*(73/pi)^2 = area

because a circle will always have the largest area for its perimeter, no matter how much perimeter that is

Goes the fence have to be made of metal or painted wood?

tfw the reason you did this was so you could do the wish granting thing but just hand off the wish to the next person

1 Like

welp, whoever wants it, just quote this

ye thats right. may not have worded it right but its supposed to be a related rates problem

1 Like

What do I win? A new toaster?

Yep
People asking for the prohibition of dihydrogen monoxide

Sire.
You know what dihydrogen monoxide is?

Yes, I do know, it is a damgerous chemical that emits radioactive waste akin to those of the nuclear plants in Japan! We can’t have such a dangerous substance in our midst! We need to ban the use of Dihydrogen Oxide from our country posthaste!

Uhh, no. Dihydrogen Oxide is-

You think you’re so smart, eh? Lemme tell ya, I have 5 minutes on the internet and I can safely say that that substance is as dangerous as if one were to smoke red ice!

H2O, get it? Dihydrogen per H2, and Oxide per O,

No way that’s blatantly a lie. I have a passing grade in Chemistry and I can tell you that you are wrong and presenting fake news

Dihydrogen Oxide Hoax.

What the actual f-

3 Likes

at least 99.9% of people who have consumed a tiny bit of Dihydrogen Oxide, a smaller amount than the lethal dosage of Cyanide, have died.

2 Likes

image0

:^)

Speaking of nobody asking, me and my mates were talking on an snap groupchat to these scottish chicks we met and were talking about how me and one of my mates got into medical school.

After a bit, one of the girls says she wants to be a journalist prompting another girl to say to her ‘no one asked.’

I cracked up

but

the memes

How long ago was the last minority rule?

around a year ago iirc

I want another one. They seemed really fun but I only signed up 4 and a half months ago.

People I don’t know and already hate.jpg

It turns out that Petrarch is Very Good

the very idea of tests as we know them are a flawed way to measure intelligence, and for them to even approach that concept, they need to be designed so the effect of test taking strategies is minimal to none.

1 Like