The Monkey's Paw

im p good at granting wishes but im bad at making them

3 Likes

Granted. But a fire started next to you and it scorched you, so you are now ash instead.

I wish that lag didn’t exist.

Granted. The only way to truly remove lag is to eliminate the internet itself.
I wish that I could have the ability to, whenever I felt like it, load files of any file size to this site

see i would have answered it as “granted. you become a bonsai tree, kept indoors, never to see the outside world again”

“granted. people really just react that slowly”

i just got a plan.

granted. you can, but the site gets overwhelmed whenever anyone else tries to load them, crashing the page for them instantly.

i wish somebody would tell me the correct answer to the following problem without intentionally looking up a solution or any information or tools that could help one get there:

Im building a fence that will be attached to my house on one side (the side its attached doesnt use any fence). if i have 73 feet worth of fence material, what is the largest area that can be encompassed by the fence, in square feet?

1 Like

Granted, it’s 666.125, however as a calculator is a tool it’s possible that I failed the “correct” stipulation due to any number of silly arithmetic errors and as a pencil is a tool one could make the argument that I failed the “tools” one as well.

I wish that Simon would tell me if that’s the right answer.

Granted, but it might take him awhile to get back to you on that.

I wish painting things red made them faster.

Granted. It is one specific shade of red that is impossible to produce, though.
I wish I passed at my uni

Granted. You have now passed uniform. Congratulations.
I wish I had infinite amounts of strawberry ice-cream.

1 Like

Granted, but because it is so much most of it melts before you can eat it.

I wish i had a glass of water

256, 0, 0

Granted. You now have a piece of glass and on top of it is a droplet of water.

I wish I had infinite amounts of non-meltable strawberry ice-cream.

(I’m really bad at making wishes tbh)

Granted, it takes up the space of the entire observable universe and then also the rest of it, instantly crushing you and the rest of existence forever before collapsing in on itself into a black hole.

3 Likes

No wish lol
I wish Nuclear didn’t was a Burrito who likes Nuclear

Granted but since the sentence is nonsense nothing actually happened.

I wish I could be a Sentient Dragon

1 Like

Granted. You are renicknamed to Sentient Dragon.
I wish for uwu

2 Likes

Granted, now you have been converted into the pathÒwÓgen, the destruction of the world is imminent.

I wish I could OwO.

Granted, now you have been converted into the pathÙwÚgen, the destruction of the world is imminent.
I wish for uwo

what the fuck happened here

Granted, your right eye is now permanently closed and your left eye is now permanently open.

I wish that I had a non-sentient robot that could do all of my homework for me and copy my handwriting perfectly so that no one can tell that it was the robot that did my homework.

Granted. Since they aren’t sentient they don’t understand how to do anything beyond basic computations. You’re also fucked on finals but that’s obvious.

I wish for a 10ft fly repelling aura all around me that I can freely turn on and off whenever I want to no ill effects