54321st Poster gets a cookie - mods are cute

and the dogs against dogs

Meow

Woof

Awoo!

I need a good turbo game someone start that plz

Warning, This is a Long Post

Im just going to come out and say this. I will be taking a hiatus from the forums for a while.

Starting in a couple days, i will be starting a full-time job, which means im going to have a packed schedule in front of me. While i could probs manage to still be on and play forum matches, I also have a alot of IRL problems atm (I have awful motivation and a form of emotional depression, not a good combo)

Honestly, everyone here has been incredibly nice and they try to be supportive with each other and we always meme and shit. ngl, i had a group of friends i used to play with when i was younger, but some of them didnt like me, and because of that, i haven played with them in over a year. These forums, even thought i have been on for 3-4 months, already the people on these forums have been supportive with each other. I have no Grudge against anyone here, but at times, including during FM, we do say things that can be rather over the top, and we realize that we hurt people, even though we dont mean it. I understand that you need to pressure people who are acting scummy and all, but everyone is different, and some people can take it better than others. All i say, is that people should try to be a little nicer when scum hunting, and the people who are being scum read should realize its just a game and it happens to everyone.

So, at the end of the day, I hate life basically, but i do hope it gets better, not only for myself, but for everyone around me and everyone here on the forums.

This is Blizer, Signing off for now

11 Likes

Nobody’s posted in here today?

Not for long meheheheh.

@Kirefitten do you job

1 Like

No u
-1 mod bias token as well

Untitled%20drawing%20(73)

@PoisonedSquid

Made that 4 you.

4 Likes

You did it!

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d3

:game_die: 1

@discobot roll 1d3

:game_die: 3

@discobot roll 1d3

:game_die: 3

What is it this time

:thinking:

why do you always assume it’s bad? because… uh…

@discobot roll 1d10

:game_die: 4