6x Key Giveaway [Closed] (and a poll on where you found ToL)

Hey, so I recently got some keys, and seeing as the game doesn’t have many active people, I thought I should start a giveaway.
The link is https://gleam.io/1nIIM/throne-of-lies-key-giveaway.
Please, if you already have the game don’t enter, as this is to try to get the game more active.

3 Keys provided by @Insanity

Either way, how did you find out about the game?

• Word of Mouth
  • Sales
  • Videos/Streams
  • Other

0 voters

Love you all :heart:

4 Likes

no entries yet :eyes:

1 Like

If there is continued to be no entires I suggest making it aware on the ToL Discord if you haven’t already.

2 Likes

Wait so you’re just giving out free keys to anyone?

1 Like

to people who don’t have the game (that would use it)

hmm maybe I can get a couple of friends into this, some of them already play TOS, I’m sure they’ll like this stuff

2 Likes

honestly? i do not remember

probably thru twitch tho

2 Likes

i did a thing

1 Like

There are only 2 entries right now, so if you enter and nobody else does, you have a 100% chance of getting a key.

I mean I have the game already but could gift the key on

1 Like

I mean if you want, but if they will actually be active, then that’s even better.

There are 6 days left today, I would recommend getting in if you haven’t yet, and if you can, please share with your friends that would play if they had the game! Word of mouth is apparently the second most common way of people finding the game, so if you tell your friends, you will be helping the community greatly!

Did you want some more keys?

I have owned it for quite a while .-.

1 Like

Thanks to @Insanity, the key count has gone up to 6!

3 Likes

oh no the entrances have exceeded the amount of keys

1 Like

It ended?

3 Likes

I’m surprised it doesn’t tell us who won

1 Like

I don’t think it has ended?

I think it was supposed to end but didnt

Time is up, I don’t think it physically gives out the keys though, the giveaway creater (thanks Rogue <3) has to give them out.

1 Like

OK, I understand.

2 Likes