[SFM] - WoW: BfA v1.0 - Day 5 (5/16) - The Alliance win!

Vulgard, I have a question for you that you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.

Are you a Death Knight?

I can explain when I get home.

Please explain before I answer that.

Also I literally forgot you were alive. I think you’re PoE but I need to re-read you.

Short explanation cuz at school: either you healed yourself or someone who might be in the PoE did.

:thinking:
I need to take a look at Jgoes, and quickly.

The only people who are in the PoE and could’ve healed you are @SirDerpsAlot and @PokemonKidRyan did either of you heal Vulgard?

This read is what feels forced to me, actually.

…Feels a little over-explainy? I know he barely explained it, but that’s the impression I get.

Oh. Okay.

I like these posts. The tone is good.

Very true.

Votes Isaac fairly early and never rescinded.

I still like his tone.
I think Jgoes is town.

Tone is good, votes are pretty good and I like where his head is right now.
I think Soul might have been scum, actually, but I’m not going to base my view of the game on a cleaned flip.

Nope I did not

Quoting is hard because on phone. But no, I was the last voter and half an hour before EoD.

Right, my bad. …If that was a pure wagon, I’m going to laugh.

1 Like

I would probably still lynch Jgoes over someone like Shurian or Director in LyLo, but I don’t think he’s my priority.

Well, obviously, they’re confirmed. Shurian/isaac could still have been SvS but it’s unlikely.

Imagine bussing your consistent KP day 2.

@KyoDaz Can I please have a votecount?

Human Priest PKR here.
Chose the speciality of Discipline because I am unable to gain utility of H.W. Serenity even with lynching Isaac.

However Shadow has negative utility so I used Shadow Mend (Human Priest - Discipline)

In that case

/vote Sirderpsalot

This is slightly self-preservation but his ISO isn’t great(and neither is PKR’s) but if PKR is telling the truth then I think this is the best lynch.

Actions?

squints hard Isn’t Derps cleared via association?

Also, I think this ability had to be used on squid yesterday. It makes 0 sense for me to have visits prevented on me for town or scum to do. Which means squid had something right