[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

Someone who is very unenthusiastic but yes

I think I drove away TBE to be honest. That’s my bad there.

Do you think it is possible that Marshal could be converted N1?

I suppose yes, though I still think a world where TBE is the convert is much more likely than a Marshal convert world.

Enough talk from me, I need sleep especially after my less than productive interaction with TBE.

I don’t think Ami is groupscum because of clonedcheese being groupscum, I just think Ami is individually scummy.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to assume Cult will be completely gone by D4, but it would be Nice™.

Anyway, I don’t really think I have anything else to say?

…I was a consensus wolfread and most people said I should be jailed / assumed I would be.

I laid awake in bed 3 hours past when I would’ve liked trying to get sleep and failing so yes I woke up a bit late

yeah im not doing a catchup don’t think I have enough time

not spending the time on a CRich case rn

anyone wanna use the last hour of a day that includes a dybu dabu

Is there anything you had in mind?

I suppose there is still time for discourse.

these slots

+Ami actually

Possessed has had the Blizer interaction today and the EoD yesterday

nothing has really stood out

Ami…hasn’t done much, but I think how they voted CRich instead of a CW or anybody voting themselves and wagon had little resistance is about how much I can speak up for them

oh and gorta exists

Right now both Possessed and gorta are in my “I think they’re town for reasons I don’t really remember” list, while Ami is… weird.

I feel like they were being genuine about not knowing N1 even happened, and their “lynch me for Crusader” feels very unlikely to come from NK – so I kinda just think they’re town?

But I also think that that’s a colossally stupid way to clear somebody.

I think it’s stupid to clear them for that and very easily fakeable.

It is fakable, and it’s not hard to do so.

But I feel like of all the players in this game, Ami is the one I’d say is most likely to actually… miss an entire night cycle.

I can’t tell if that sounds insulting, but it’s not supposed to be. :eyes:

if ami didn’t know we missed n1 its incredibly unlikely they bled you

so theres that

what do you make of half of Mode’s ISO asking to get into allies or CRich pushing me

what about this slot

I don’t have a strong opinion on it

did remember getting a scum ping somewhere

Why? If anything, it would explain why kat was bled like 10 minutes into D2 because that’s laughably stupid.

If ami didn’t know what day it was

I doubt they just went in and bled and left

Shrug. He seems mostly villagery this game.

Not worrying about him yet.

This is actually why I pinged Marshal – because I… don’t see a reason for him to be in Mystic chat?

i’m more trusting mode on this

I assume he has some sort of mech info (and I trust him fully) to the point where he wants that chat to be the way it is

I could ask him if he wants me to change it but like I don’t want to f-- up any of the nightchat plans

after the night ends, i’ll probably understand what it was all about anyways.

1 Like