[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

That’s not how any of this works.

There is no posion. Ami is NOT a Butler. Can you use your brain for a hot minute?

You’re just denying then?

Ami can’t convert or eradicate while in jail so

Execute Blizer, jail Ami.

if Blizer flips Cult Leader then it proves that Ami did not convert me N1 according to Arete’s action.

This is just pure speculation

Since you don’t care what I am going to say because I did try to explain it to you, I am voting Blizer regardless whether you agree with my plan or not.

You are not going to change my mind here.

Your “logic” just doesn’t make any fucking sense.

And hot mind of yours need a reminder:

Since Katze is bled by cult leader, you can’t use the day ability to change cult class especially on D2.

So if Blizer do flip Cult Leader then you don’t need rocket science to prove that I am correct.

Alright, so riddle me this:

Blizer CL
Ami Cult

Blizer converts you N2

How in the everloving fuck will both you Ami be “spewed town” from a Blizer CL flip???

What is your point of all of this?

That your “logic” doesn’t make any fucking sense.

I’m having a hard time following as well, kind of settled in my vote.

@an_gorta_pratai that’s kind of why you’re in the PoE. Everyone who’s out of the PoE is out for a reason.

Hello there,

I have a semi scummy play style (at least for now), but I am rarely scum when you do learn how I play

My playstyle has evolved, but yeah, for now it is semi scummy

You are trying to paint this logic as “my” logic that Blizer converted me N2 instead of N1, did Arete redirect Blizer to me? No?

Then what is that stupid logic of yours

Can you really not see how fucking terribad your “logic” is?!?!? Alice help me out here, I’m going to go insane if they kerp this up.

I think Frost is saying that Ami isn’t the CL because Frost claims pure chronomancer and somehow Arete’s n1 actions are indicating that Ami visited Blizer

Take that for what it is

I can also talk to Alice about that.

I know. That’s not the part that doesn’t make sense.

I figured that’s what you meant and I really don’t get it either